Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Adviiicate

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37580857

Discord User#: SojuLazoz#5365

Your in-game name: Nick Darcy

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

time.PNG.e89ad41c67e105e573fc712e4a4bd9a2.PNG

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Capture.thumb.PNG.5b4e78e2a49b26f1478d7093ddf1bc07.PNG

(When I appealed the ban/warn I explained the situation and it was put down as miscommunication)

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): I don't have any softbans/blacklists.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted

I think I am already fairly well known within the community and have the respect of my fellow peers, I am always a very confident person and I always try to spread my positivty around either in game or on the discord. I feel as though with my past experinces with administrating on multiple servers that I can lend a helping hand when needed within the playerbase whether it be with a fresh player or when called into a sit helping the opposing player understand their mistake. I wish to also one day take the next step and look at becoming a staff member as I love helping people with whatever it may be and I feel like gaining the trusted rank will help in the future. My only flaw in terms of knowledge of the game is the wire side of building but I am trying to learn and improve on it!

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank

With my past experince in staffing I believe I can really help the staff when they are sometimes out-numbered, although I may not be a staff member I can still pm the player or find them and ask them what the problem is. I also love hosting events so with the Advance Duplicator it would make it a lot easier in the future to be able to copy events and being able to paste them instantly, not to mention the prop limit as well. If I am yet to come across anyone that views this please dm me on discord and lets RP together I'd love to get to know more people!

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes I have read them through thoroughly.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?

Yes I understand the rank will be taken away if I am not responsible and if I am not using it correctly.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree to not abuse the powers given to me.

Thank you everyone for taking the time in reading my Trusted Application.

Kind Regards,

Nick Darcy.

Edited by Nick Darcy

+1

It is nice to see you have made and attempt to make yourself known on all platforms, as well as trying to keep yourself out of trouble. The one thing that is concerning is the last warm was only a seven days ago. Either way you are showing that you are staying committed to the server so I see no harm as too thinking you deserve a chance.

Best of Luck

Steven.

+1

I knew Nick from the Oculus days. Nice person, active in game and in Discord. Behaves maturely and helps with new/confused players.

From my understanding, the warn may be invalid though there was no official conclusion in the thread (https://forums.orbitalservers.gg/threads/nick-darcy-ban-appeal.2026/). Regardless, it is his only warn though it is very recent.

Going to be chucking your application a +1

Clean warn history besides your most recent one being a few days back, still good for 2 days of playtime. Another issue I have is youre applying with the minimal time required and would have been nicer to see you applying with more playtime.

You're active over the forums showing that you're willing to interact with the community, you're active in-game too which is nice to see. Your application is long and alright. Good luck with your application.

+1

seen you a few times in-game and all occurrences have been great, active throughout all aspects of forums/discord and in-game. Well detailed and written application and the only downside I would have to say is the recent warn.

- imhaydz

buggati.gif.bf598dc102455f8d0e1bbd1b1207e7bb.gif

+1

Cant say i can recall a negative experience from you, I also think your playtime could be increased but when compared to your overall community feedback I'm confident in that not being an issue.

Additionally I am very pleased to see the level of detail you provided in your application as well as an explanation for your only warning, It is my belief that this shows genuine remorse in your actions as well as an attempt and cleaning your community record (However insignificant the warn is).

Hope to see you obtain this rank - Ragnar

+1

Whenever I've been on the server I have always seen you there, I got on quite early this morning to play shortly and you were still active, while others have said that you don't have a huge playtime, what I've seen so far has clearly shown that you are making an effort, the only thing I will say is I don't believe I've had an interaction with you as of now, but judging by what I've read, you seem to be a very genuine person.

Good luck man

- Osama