ACCEPTED Nick Darcys Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Darcy

I like kniev
Trusted
Jul 25, 2022
Hello and welcome to my Trusted Application :)

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Adviiicate

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37580857

Discord User#: SojuLazoz#5365

Your in-game name: Nick Darcy

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

time.PNG

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Capture.PNG
(When I appealed the ban/warn I explained the situation and it was put down as miscommunication)

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): I don't have any softbans/blacklists.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted
I think I am already fairly well known within the community and have the respect of my fellow peers, I am always a very confident person and I always try to spread my positivty around either in game or on the discord. I feel as though with my past experinces with administrating on multiple servers that I can lend a helping hand when needed within the playerbase whether it be with a fresh player or when called into a sit helping the opposing player understand their mistake. I wish to also one day take the next step and look at becoming a staff member as I love helping people with whatever it may be and I feel like gaining the trusted rank will help in the future. My only flaw in terms of knowledge of the game is the wire side of building but I am trying to learn and improve on it!

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank
With my past experince in staffing I believe I can really help the staff when they are sometimes out-numbered, although I may not be a staff member I can still pm the player or find them and ask them what the problem is. I also love hosting events so with the Advance Duplicator it would make it a lot easier in the future to be able to copy events and being able to paste them instantly, not to mention the prop limit as well. If I am yet to come across anyone that views this please dm me on discord and lets RP together I'd love to get to know more people!

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes I have read them through thoroughly.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?

Yes I understand the rank will be taken away if I am not responsible and if I am not using it correctly.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree to not abuse the powers given to me.

Thank you everyone for taking the time in reading my Trusted Application.
Kind Regards,
Nick Darcy.

Last edited:

Steven Thomas

Echol
Trusted
Oct 4, 2021
Queensland
+1

It is nice to see you have made and attempt to make yourself known on all platforms, as well as trying to keep yourself out of trouble. The one thing that is concerning is the last warm was only a seven days ago. Either way you are showing that you are staying committed to the server so I see no harm as too thinking you deserve a chance.

Best of Luck
Steven.

Easte

Marble Fade Enthusiast
Trusted
Feb 27, 2022
The Sewers
+1
You're active, you have a well-written app, and you're well known. Your last warn was only seven days ago, however that's the only issue, and overall I believe you deserve trusted.

• Agree
Reactions: Nick Darcy

SamuelSkellyGamer

PD Main/The guy that never plays
Trusted
May 4, 2022
+1
Incredible guy, very active in the community discord included, an amazing app very well detailed and you are well known a warn from a couple days ago but thats not too bad, you would make an amazing addition to the trusted team, Good luck!
- Comm. SamuelSkellyGamer 🤓

• Agree

pharam

Head Administrator
Staff Member
pharam
Donator
Trusted
Jun 2, 2021
Floppa Sanctuary
+1

You are active ingame and discord, I have interacted with you many times and I can confidently say you deserve trusted. You follow the rules and have a relatively clean slate (besides the scamming warn). Good luck with your application!

• Agree

the cock johnson

Administrator
Staff Member
Trusted
Jun 22, 2022
i will be giving a +1 you are very active have seen u around a lot to and your app is quit well written u only have one warn even though it is recent its only one so good luck my bro

• Agree

cowboy

cowboy
Enforcer
Donator
Trusted
Jan 31, 2022
Going to be chucking your application a +1

Clean warn history besides your most recent one being a few days back, still good for 2 days of playtime. Another issue I have is youre applying with the minimal time required and would have been nicer to see you applying with more playtime.

You're active over the forums showing that you're willing to interact with the community, you're active in-game too which is nice to see. Your application is long and alright. Good luck with your application.

• Agree

Don Cheadle

Don Cheadle
Trusted
Jun 25, 2021
+1
Fairly clean history, seen you around a fair few times, your app is very detailed. Your forum activity is decent for your time.
Not much playtime, but its passable. Fairly recent warn.

Good Luck!!!

• Agree

imhaydz

'Don't drink the water"
Trusted
Jun 4, 2021
+1
seen you a few times in-game and all occurrences have been great, active throughout all aspects of forums/discord and in-game. Well detailed and written application and the only downside I would have to say is the recent warn.

- imhaydz

buggati.gif

• Agree

Ragnar

Donator
Donator
Trusted
Aug 10, 2021
+1
Cant say i can recall a negative experience from you, I also think your playtime could be increased but when compared to your overall community feedback I'm confident in that not being an issue.

Additionally I am very pleased to see the level of detail you provided in your application as well as an explanation for your only warning, It is my belief that this shows genuine remorse in your actions as well as an attempt and cleaning your community record (However insignificant the warn is).

Hope to see you obtain this rank - Ragnar

• Agree

Mr Osama

Soundcloud Rapper
Staff Member
Donator
Trusted
Aug 1, 2022
+1

Whenever I've been on the server I have always seen you there, I got on quite early this morning to play shortly and you were still active, while others have said that you don't have a huge playtime, what I've seen so far has clearly shown that you are making an effort, the only thing I will say is I don't believe I've had an interaction with you as of now, but judging by what I've read, you seem to be a very genuine person.

Good luck man

- Osama

• Agree

Garry Newman

DarkRP Management | DBO
Staff Member
Staff Member
Feb 20, 2022
ACCEPTED
Congratulations on achieving Trusted!
Message one of the following Enforcers to receive your In-Game, Forum and Discord ranks!
Garry Newman: MrScammerMan#7118
Joe Pesci (Frothyz4Dayz): Clorax#3765
Howard Rice: Cheeseking21#5779

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.