Nezuko's trusted application :)

Nezuko

Steam Community Link: unfortunately i could not find it :( i am very sorry i'll look into it and if i find it ill send it straight on here.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121673143

Your in-game name: Nezuko

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):[ATTACH type=full]556[/ATTACH]

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):[ATTACH type=full" width="618px]557[/ATTACH]

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):[ATTACH type=full" width="599px]558[/ATTACH]

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? Hi, Thanks for taking time to read my application, I think i deserve trusted because i have played on many Darkrp Servers but this one i have put most effort into, i think i deserve Trusted because i spear all my free time to the server,I think i deserve trusted because i find different ways to make it better and more positive, i also think i deserve trusted because i put every hour in the day too help the community.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? With my trusted rank i will make the server a fun place, and the good thing here is that i get to be a happy doing what i love which is making other people happy so there for i am happy as well :)))))))

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? yes, also i have been playing dark RP since 2016 but i'm not sure if that help :).

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: 100% yes agreed.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? agreed :')

thank you once again for taking time to read my application have a great day.

Ive only seen you on gmod once or twice, and I never have seen you on the forums or the discord.

But if i do see you around it may turn into a +1

Regards, Frankeae Jones

**EDIT**

Ive been seeing him around the community like on the discord and the forums so this turns in to a +1

Edited by Frankeae
  • Like 1

Hey Nezuko,

I cannot overly recall many encounters with you other than in admin sits. I would strongly encourage you to increase your community presence not only on the server, but in our forums and discord. Also, since you were given a verbal warn by me while your application is up proves that you have not thoroughly read the rules and are not certain on all of them. For the meantime it will be a -1. I encourage you to play more on the server, interact with out discord, and post more on our forums. I hope this helps you out, all the best,

-Jack Stone

• Like 1