New Rule Suggestion

krobby

YES! should fall under cop baiting it's insanely annoying like this one kid that had a battle medic and if i would arrest/tase the guy the battle medic would then kill me and he would keep doing this over and over i forgot his name but he does it every fucking day it's very very frustrating. +1
  • Like 1

people are complaining about having to chase freerunners so make a cop job to counter freerunner

What about the other 10+ classes that cop bait your comment makes no sense yeah cool buff/nerf free runner but what about every single other class? Hence why we need a rule in place to prevent people from cop baiting

people are complaining about having to chase freerunners so make a cop job to counter freerunner

the free runners are doing crime in front of cops purposely. bcuz they know they can outrun cops, or just shoot them when they attempt to tase. freerunners cop baiting no intent to rp

+1 I used to cop bait back when I first started playing free runner a while ago but since then stopped. It is very fun to see the cops chase you around the whole map trying to tase you but I do see why it can be very annoying to the cops. I feel like there will also be a lot of confusion in admin sits though and an excess amount of tickets for people cop baiting and then players denying it etc. But overall I think it would be a good rule to have.