New Jobs

Arcane

What category does this suggestion apply to? (Discord, Forums, Other):

In Game / RP

Details/Information about your suggestion:

At this current time people are getting burnt out of the limited money making jobs there are and wouldn't it be great if there lets say 2 more money making jobs then people can have fun between them and switch back and fourth when they get burnt out of another job, It's been how long since we have last had a grinding job implemented within orbital? I think this should be thought upon because most of the jobs we have now are yes sometimes fun but i think everyone has down the same thing for ages it would be refreshing if there was a new job that you could make money off.

How do you think this will benefit the community?:

Bring more people to this server then there currently is and increase the server population, also when most job spots are filled and people can't go the job they wanna do they have more options then the limited money making jobs we have now, In saying this i genuinely and honestly think this can help the community and expand this server further until 2.0

Links:

N/A

• Like 1

We have meth and weed

What about Cocaine?

I know its another drug role.. however, coke just seems better for some of the mob roles haha

Could set this job up differently, maybe there could be a % increase on sales if a mob boss/gang leader is involved in the sale

We have meth and weed

What about Cocaine?

I know its another drug role.. however, coke just seems better for some of the mob roles haha

Could set this job up differently, maybe there could be a % increase on sales if a mob boss/gang leader is involved in the sale

I 100% agree with this especially when on sup you have the coke job and it was actually fun and rewarding, and you're idea is better then mine, it would be cool if the mob boss had there own drug manufacturer then this would give more rp to the Mob boss/gangsters

We have meth and weed

What about Cocaine?

Used to have cocaine. It payed really well and it was buggy as hell. All around good time, until the stoves stopped working altogether