Mythic's trusted app

Mythic_Gears

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198846108601/home

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:442921436

Your in-game name: Mythic gears

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

20210908130519_1.thumb.jpg.7f6bce2d611fba0be4b72d3e95ab471d.jpgHow many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

20210908130536_1.thumb.jpg.210148d38656628411d782d45db25346.jpgHow many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

none as shown above

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

i have been a part of this community for the last ~2 months, and i have enjoyed it extensively in that time, i have no intention of leaving the community and i very much enjoy being here. i enjoy helping everyone and trusted will enable me to help more players with more tools eg. wiremod, advdupe etc

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

i love to help out whenever i can, from building tips to writing custom binds for other players and i feel i can help alot more with trusted rank, my words will carry more weight when helping people, if i can i try to pm a player for minor rule breaks (like owning 2 bases etc) and let them know so they can fix it before calling an admin, and trusted will show that i am versed with the rules and understand them well.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

as shown by my 0 warns, bans and blacklists, i am very familiar with the rules and i check daily for rule updates in the changelog on discord.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

absolutely, trusted is a privilege and not a right.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

yes

thanks for reading,

Mythic

• Like 1

Hey Mythic_Gears!

Honestly mate, I thought you were already trusted!

You've been a fantastic role model for the community for awhile now, you always report rule breakers and helping newer players! I've seen this time and time again.

However;

I would like to see more involvement from you on the forums!

I don't think this should effect your application though, since you signed up in June. You've just been a bit quiet that's all.

Big +1 from me

+1

I have always seen you on the server rp'ing and your 2 weeks playtime on the server shows you really care about it. Your 0 warnings shows great trusted material and shows you are very dedicated to the server. You seem to know the rules very well and you're an extremely active member. I hope you get accepted <3

Good luck buddy!

You have 2w and 0 warns which is amazing and shows that you are really working for this rank. i always see you on and when i do, i see you helping new people in the pd which is a major +1. you are extremely nice towards people and deserving of this rank this is going to me a major +1

best of luck with your app

Aspect

Hello man

You have 2 weeks and 0 warnings, which is amazing and demonstrates that you are committed to the server and follow the rules, making you an excellent role model.

I notice you frequently in the game and frequently in OOC assisting new players, therefore I'm going to offer you a +1.

good luck on your app

Hey mate

This is an easy one for me. Constantly active, knows the rules like the back of your hand. Your extremely nice towards members of the community and has helped me in a lot of situations. You display qualities of a super-trusted player (if that was a thing)

I wish you extremely good luck and hope the best for your application.

Major +1

Hey Mythic! How are you king?

First off, I would like to say that you are extremely respectful and kind to everyone, you know the rules well which is good to see in a role model. You are also commonly making tickets which means you are happy to stop rule breakers. You are a trophy to the server, keep it up man! Its a +1 from me.

Heyo Mythic,

Kinda thought you already had trusted, but anyway, definite +1 from me. Throughout my time on the server, I can certainly say I have nearly always seen you online, and have always had a great time playing along side you. You have been an extremely friendly, mature and sensible member of the community here at orbital, always seeking to have more fun experiences every day. You are constantly active not only in game, but in our discord and forums also. I have noticed you help many different people in OOC chat as well as in roleplay, always being a great guy to hang around with. Of course, I would certainly agree that you are deserving of this role. Have a great day!