ProfesserAyman

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199143041604/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:591387938

My In Game Name: ProfesserAyman

My Gametime:

Time(2).JPG.0caa95b9a89d0bdba6a0f26d206e0114.JPG

How many warnings do you have?

Warns.thumb.JPG.ed521486445b683ce357294c38bc0f2d.JPG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have?

I have none.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe I deserve trusted as I feel my time on this server is high and I really like to play a variety of different roles, I feel that myself on this server have been well behaved as I have never done something bad except maybe once and I say it was on accident. I believe I deserve it as my time shows I have an amount of dedication to the server than a lot of people and most people come to minge or NITRP but I RP and I never minge. I'm pretty well known as well as I've played with numerous of people in many roles like PD, thief, hitman and more.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

The way I can help people is if I have the roles I can help people do more stuff like me being a if I can become a certain role I can create bigger RP and make it more creative so other actually play the game properly, and I always ensure to keep the rules around everyone and to explain the rules to anyone. I'm a probational trainer and I help lots of people actually play the game which I like to do, it makes it fun for me and so many other players around.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, I have over a week and I know pretty much every rule when it comes to DarkRP.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes I do if I exploit or use this role in any form or way I believe I should be stripped of my role and not get it given back for a long period of time or forever.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes, as if I do you can strip it of me as I have stated if I misuse this role it shall be stripped of me.

Thank You.

• Like 1

I have a lot of experience with you. From being a Police to a kidnapper. Every time we play together it is amazing. You're a pretty good roleplayer, a great leader in the PD, and a very calm dude. You have amazing game time with only one warning which is ok. Goodluck Ayman.

+1

I haven't had many interactions and the ones where I have were short, having 1 week game time and only 1 warn which was just about 3 months ago is amazing but other than that not much to say really the only thing I can tell you to improve on is maybe the amount of people you interact with other than that this is gonna be a +1 for me

Hello ProfesserAyman!

With all the interactions we have had together, you are very kind, open-minded, and show the effort to help others and show new players the way. Your application looks good, and you have improved from when I first met you. I give you a +1 keep up the good work!!

Good Luck!

+1

Hey ProfessorAyman,

Throughout my experience on the server I have seen...

• Good rule knowledge

• Role model

• You also are involved in SWRP which shows me that you can juggle both servers which is good to see and also is a good trait to have as a Trusted player.

• The only downside that I have is the lack of involvement, I think that this needs to be improved on because you are meant to be a role model and influence players that if they want higher roles or ranks that they need to be active.

Overall, I do think all of the positives overpower the negatives and I believe that you are eligible for this rank. You also have a high in-game play time which shows me that you have had you decent amount of experience on the server.

-Bunned

Hey man,

to start off, it looks like you didn't apply just for the perks which it great. You say you are a prob trainer and that is there to help new people become part of pd this is a good reason to get trusted. You have 1w on the server so alot of people would know you and you would have known all the rules so that's great

overall i think a +1 would be great

good luck with your app

Aspect

hello, Professor Ayman.

First off, you are active in the forums, the server is fantastic, your playtime is excellent, and you only have one warning, which is from three months ago

and

Your application appears to be well set up.

I will give you a +1

Good luck with your app.

Hello ProfesserAyman.

I haven't seen you around lately but I know you're busy with school and that, You're also the one who trained me as a probational. You never break the rules and are an awesome influence on the server. For that reason I'm going to happily "+1" your application.

Good luck with your application mate.

Heyo Professer Ayman,

Not gonna lie, I thought you already had trusted. Anyway, its a definite +1 from me. You clearly show to be a sociable and approachable player, always willing to help others if they need the assistance. You are a great guy to hang out with and are active, fun and enthusiastic with everything you do. Of course you should receive this role, I have known you for a while now and have never had any negative interactions. Have a great day and good luck with the application!

• Like 1

Hey ProfesserAyman, how are you mate?

I'll cut straight to the chase, its going to be a +1 from me easily. I've had many interactions with you and all have been positive, you're someone who is always friendly to others and such a down to earth person.

All the best with your application I believe a person like you deserves this role as the community needs more friendly and positive people such as yourself.

• Like 1

Hey there lad,

Never had an issue with you in my time staffing, i see you around very often and only one warn is very impressive in my books. You've shown great community presence on the discord and forums as well, you have a very good knowledge of rules and you RP like a champ.

Also a very nice application.

Good luck!!