my trusted application

SteamID: 76561199142432827

Discord User#: Jaycob#8005Your in-game name: White Boy Carl

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1658829384170.thumb.png.fba3d22b25282755d79a206859857190.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1658828880402.thumb.png.41ac255534928e09b2da2bb054a0bb45.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I think I should be trusted because I'm a very good gmod player and haven't been warned in ages and would like to be stepped up in the community and I believe that I can be a good role model to the new up coming players.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

if i get trusted i will be a good and helpful citizen and I will be able to help people out with wire mod

Hi White Boy Carl, I have never seen you on the server, you have few messages in the discord and your only forum post is your trusted application (which is horrible and low effort.) I suggest you get known outside of gmod and engage in conversations in the discord and forums before applying for trusted.

Have not seen you in the discord, and this also is your first forum post. lack of detail throughout the application and the warns that have been given, nice to see the week play-time also. I would recommend getting out to the server more and interacting in the discord and forums.

imhaydz

buggati.gif.0e725e143cbccecd800c8ac63b00c2f9.gif

you have been nothing but rude man. you have constantly harassed and mocked me in game, your discord, game, and forums activity is terrible, you wrote one sentence answers, and you are a buzz kill who try's to take the fun out of RP. This is clearly a joke app. "i haven't been warned in ages" now the only reason why you "haven't been warn in ages" is because you only started playing the server again after a three month break.

in conclusion, even if you seriously wanted to get trusted, your previous actions will still be on your timeline. i do not expect you to get trusted now, or in the future without serious change in your behaviour.

When I was on the server earlier I saw you repeatedly punching random people and just being a bit mingey for my liking. As everyone else has said it would be wise to branch out and make yourself known on the discord/forums.

All the best!!

Kind Regards,

Nick Darcy

-1 I have never seen you active on the server nor on forums and discord

The app you presented is too short and I would like to get to know more on what you would bring to the table while apply for trusted

This app lacks all the questions that is required for this application which is disappointing

I would recommend getting well known first and then apply back

Edited by Ricky Bumpersech

my trusted application

SteamID: 76561199142432827

Discord User#: Jaycob#8005Your in-game name: White Boy Carl

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1658829384170.png]3580[/ATTACH]

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

[ATTACH type=full" width="692px" alt="1658828880402.png]3578[/ATTACH]

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I think I should be trusted because I'm a very good gmod player and haven't been warned in ages and would like to be stepped up in the community and I believe that I can be a good role model to the new up coming players.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

if i get trusted i will be a good and helpful citizen and I will be able to help people out with wire mod

[HEADING=1]-1[/HEADING]

when I got back on to say my goodbyes, you called me a prick and are lowkey generally rude to everyone.

you barely talk on forums, discord and i rarely saw you in game before i left. fat -1

• Like 2