Jun 3, 2021
sri lanka
Discord User#: a really dumb person#1337

Minecraft User#:
Levi McCracken (REAL NAME ON JAH)

Country/Time Zone:
australian

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

yes i have a fairly extensive resume of staff experience oh my where should i begin

i was a very subpar administrator for supremacy networks. within my time on that community, i would provide quality service, such as leaving tickets open for at least 4 minutes before deciding i should resolve them.

on iconicrp i was a former administrator who was demoted, but i re-applied later and got accepted. to which i was promptly demoted for gross abuse of my staff powers

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

i am a voluntary full-time unemployed person and would have lots of time for minecraft :)

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

coordinating with staff members to resolve issues. dont really see the point in the question, its minecraft bro its not that deep

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

fuck

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

yes

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

zyzz enthusiast

Pedro

in love with keenu's mother
Management
Jun 3, 2021
1+

arily > lachie jeff

carried me in this horror game keenu bought me

will do many sits on this rust server

Reactions: Arily

TerrA

Forum Administrator & Enforcer
Enforcer
Forum Admin
GHC
Jun 3, 2021
Passionate +1
  • Multiple previous staffing experience.
  • Detailed application with meaningful answers.
  • A lovely individual with a friendly tone and I always had a fun time speaking with this gentleman!
  • Loves Asian women! <3
  • Loves Minecraft as much as he loves racism!!!

ZigBoner

Jun 8, 2021
+1
This man is a minecraft wizard. He can build an Obsidian Penis faster then anyone you have ever seen. He has past staffing experiences and is an extremely trustworthy Female.

• Agree
Reactions: Arily

Arily

certified retard
Trusted
Jun 3, 2021
sri lanka
Wow guys, thank you. Really. The support on this thread has been massive and I could not appreciate it anymore than possible. This moment will be monumental. Everything in my life has lead to this very moment.

All the leadership skills I've undertaken have influenced my decision to move into this career. Some of these roles of great responsibility, passion and role modelling vary, from my tenure as a primary school line leader, to my time as the leader of my own sacrificial cult that has resulted in the slaughter of 15 children on the Gold Coast.

So once again, thank you once more for your support. I look forward to the outcome and cannot wait to provide quality service and eventually make my way to become Orbital Minecraft Regional Director.

Status
Not open for further replies.