My Ban Appeal

foopy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:661331287

In-game name: b0b the builder

Time and date of ban (Use timezone):15:41 AWST, 27/1/2023

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Andrew Vape

Further details:

so what happened is a couple days ago, i was talking and aidan or tony (i forgot which 1) was bullying me bc of my mic

so i made a ticket about it and got told that i needed a clip, i dont record my gameplay bc i have nothing to record it with+my pc is too bad

so i got put back, aidan and tony kidnapped me bc of my mic, and put me in a cylinder, and started playing rlly rlly discusting music regarding sexual intercouse with minors

so i reported him again, fetus couldnt do anything so he was spectating him, and nothing happened

then today, they both logged back on and i asked why they did it, they started saying i was bullshitting and i tried telling them what they did

and apparently fetus (the same guy who tooks the tickets) thought i was falsely accusing and i got a 3 day ban

Any evidence you can provide: No, I dont record.

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yes.

Edited by foopy

Hello b0b The Builder,

Thanks for making an appeal using the forums,

Anyway to get on with it, You were banned for the reason of accusing another player "Aidan Fennessy" a pedo, which goes against our rules of "Pedophelic Claims". The victim in this situation created a ticket in discord and uploaded the evidence below.

Not only being homophobic in OOC, but accusing a player of this is nothing but disgusting.

Come back after your 3 days, and rethink your actions

Kind regards,

1674809712305.thumb.png.bf7c8c92d40fa9d9897279f13d00997e.png

• Leadership Team

Denied

Due to the ruling around Pedophilia Claims ( which we take very seriously), this appeal has been denied.

Next time, instead of taking matters into your own hands - feel free to gather evidence and report it either in-game or through the ticket system to ensure this doesn't happen again. If evidence is gathered, the accused will be dealt with accordingly.

Plus you've posted this in StarWars RP?

• Confused 1