my app for the command team

snowyy131

• Your total game time must be 2 days and over.
  • You must be well known within the Police Department.
  • You must be well informed of all our rules, especially PD/SWAT/DT rules.
  • You must be age 15 and over.

[HEADING=2][/HEADING]

[HEADING=2]Questions[/HEADING]

[HEADING=2][/HEADING]

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:530096398

Discord User#: Snowyy#3174

What is your gametime? ():

20230315200648_1.thumb.jpg.d0245df09c161e288bfc6de5470bf1f1.jpgHow many warnings do you have? (20230315200950_1.thumb.jpg.7b2e04f5e7e7ed691ee49fd1602c057c.jpg):

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (ive got like 3 blacklists i dont actully know how to check ):

What is your current Police rank?: sergeant/pd2iC

What is your current SWAT rank?: private first class

What is your current Detective rank?: rank 1

What are your other ranks? (i dont have any ):

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner/Commander/Dt-CO?: i wanna help other when it comes to playing as a cop showing someone what to do and how to do it makes me feel grate not only that i wanna be able to rank people up host events maybe twice a weeek coming up wit h new ideas with other commanders sounds super and overall just entertaining i believe i should have this role due ot how much i playin pd to begin with im always cop and running around standing out and making almost 30-10 arrests a day on a high pop/low pop server im always on and always trying ot become that best thats i why i wanna have this role for the challenge

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role: what will i do i can be there for others helping them showing them how to do things explaining rules also bringing events to thoes that need them not because someone asked me to but theres bearly ever any events that happen and im always active so i wanna make that change

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers? im always on commiting to rp and following the rules never leaving the doors open and i have grate listening skills when it comes to being told what to do and when to do it i always get things done no matter the cost from higher ups

Additional Comments: im not sure what to put here

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?: i fully agree to the terms

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: i understand

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?: i fully hope to show that i can be different to thoes that already have it so i can be better

( im applying for Commander)

Edited by snowyy131