Mr Traumatik (Sinjy) Trusted Application

Sinjy

Prerequisites

• You must be familiar with all of our rules. (y)
  • You must be well known within our community. (y)
  • You must have 2 days of playtime before applying. (y)

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045374590/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42554431

Your in-game name: Mr Traumatik

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 2D 4H Currently20211012184156_1.thumb.jpg.a18d1e611e2bb60f343126eae5ea1973.jpgHow many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): None20211012184204_1.thumb.jpg.70de3251b7d36206170f8c1ad13ee78c.jpgHow many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): None20211012184336_1.thumb.jpg.e1f8b88fa93ec6c6bda4e61d03250631.jpg

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I am well known to some players of the community as "Mr Traumatik", know how to use most the jobs (Meth cook, Weed grower, Miner,) and have fully read and gone through the server rules. I also have lots of staff experience and hours in Gmod (Darkrp, SWRP, TTT, etc.) so if anything rule related is a problem i can help as a trusted member of the community. But my only cons are just recently got involved into the police department and currently a constable and still learning, also not very much into the discord servers (pd or darkrp).

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I can help other players with any questions they have about rules or tips how to make money and teach them how to work in certain jobs such as mining, meth cook or weed grower etc. Also as a trusted member of the community offer up new fun ideas and community development plans in the future.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes

+ Great application in its explanation

+ 0 Warns/BL

Haven't had an interactions with you, nor seen you often.

- Not Really Well Known

- First Ever Forum Post

- Not a Single Discord Message

Unfortunately, -1, purely from your lack of appearance in the community, although there are benefits to trusted, the role is available for those who become largely a part of the community.

I suggest just taking more time to interact with people in the server, and on the forums and discord, and becoming more involved.

i have to agree with gretta here i have never seen you in game or in the discord plus this is your first forum post. having no warns is great and all but maybe work on increasing your presence in the community and getting to know it as a whole instead of rushing into trusted would be a good idea so for now this will be a -1 for me

gl with your trusted application <3

Hey,

So 0 warns for 2d playtime is good, so keep that up!

However

Although I do occasionally see you in game, I don't remember any interactions with you. I'm sure if you took some more time to interact with everyone in game, you'd start to become more known.

As this is your first forum post, you definitely should increase your activity, showing you can help the community through here.

Your application is alright but I suggest you take some time to look over other people's accepted applications and really think about each question in order to make the application better and more rounded. It's a good start but you just need to expand on it.

Good luck!

Hey Mr Traumatik,

First off, 0 warns for 2 days game-time is good, keep that up! However, there are still a few things you need to work on in order to get trusted. One of which is your activity. The 2 in-game days required for trusted is more of a minimum than a trusted guarantee, and you only just scrape by with two days. Activity out of game is also important, a.k.a. the discord and the forums. You have nil activity in the discord, and you have only 1 post on the forums, that post only being a trusted application. I suggest increasing your activity on all 3 platforms. Being active shows that you are dedicated and willing to put effort into the community. Note: You've stated that you're not that much into the discords (fair enough, neither am I), but you can still make up for this by being extra active in-game and the forums (that's where I make up for it).

Another addition would be in order to gain trusted, you 'need to be well-known throughout the community'. I myself have never interacted with you on any of the platforms (in-game is most important), and frankly, I just don't know who you are. People need to know you in order to trust you. They need to know that you are friendly, can follow rules and role-play well. Once again, a great way for people to know you is to be active and interactive. It's not just about the in-game hours, it's about what you do in those hours. A few great ways to become more well-known is to not only increase your activity, but to also try out new role-play, experiment with different jobs, take part in events, and most importantly, socialize and interact with as many people as possible.

Another point I have to make is about your trusted application itself. It's good, but not great. Talking about how you know the rules, are familiar with jobs and role-play, and stating that you will be able to help out more players is definitely good points to make, I just think you need to add just a little more detail to it. I think a great addition to any app would be to mention why you would help people and the community.

You are off to a good start, you just need to put in a little more dedication and time. If you increase your activity and become more well known in the community, I think you could make trusted one day. For now, I'm going to leave a -1.

• Like 1

Hey mate!

I'm going to agree with the vast majority here, although, ill keep my response short and sweet.

Part of the application requirements is to be "well known" within the community.

This being your first forum post, I can say that you'll need to increase forum activity to be considered active within the community, not just In-game!

Same goes for discord!

Thanks mate, will be a -1

You know how to use a lot of jobs so I can see you helping people as trusted.

You have 0 warns and 0 BL's with 2 days playtime so that's also great.

However

I haven't seen you once in game and as the others said you haven't said anything in the discord and you haven't been posting on the forums. Sorry but I'd have to give you a -1.