Mr Osama's Trusted Application

Mr Osama

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficialFruitopolis/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:111593153

Discord User#: Tayl0r#3333

Your in-game name: Mr Osama

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):1659434775610.thumb.png.60599950b8a194359388b9c2d38fac64.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1659476362919.thumb.png.1f994a343f8096ae6e6edb03b8f8634a.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1659476371406.thumb.png.734871fcc672aee65b97e3ec4e1e27e4.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

First of all I would just like to say I know I just BARELY meet the requirements but if you could please consider my application I'd really appreciate that, any criticism that you have that could help me would be great to hear as well :)

I believe I deserve trusted because of my leadership skills, my respect toward other players, and my ability to help others in general, I have ran and moderated many servers in the past (which some of you may know me from) and since then I have matured heavily, and worked on the current skills I had back then. While I can be a bit over the top I'm always serious if need be, and I will be respectful to those around me regardless of their behaviour.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I'm quite knowledgeable when it comes to all of the jobs, rules, and guidelines and I will strive to help more players if the opportunity arises, When I was trusted on other servers, I'd try to be as much of a staff member as possible without the rank itself, I'd try to introduce new players to the server and help them familiarise themselves with the rules, I'd argue I'm not a very toxic person, and I'll always be kind to others regardless if they are to me or not, and I'm always happy to interact with new people and help them.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

I am familiar of the rules and guidelines and have made and effort to always follow them

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

If I ever were to abuse my power as a Trusted player or get myself into trouble, it is completely understandable for this rank to me stripped of me

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree to never abuse my power as a Trusted member, or any other role that I could be given

Once again I'm happy to hear any criticisms people may have and I'm happy to answer any questions people have if necessary :) - Osama

Edited by Mr Osama
  • Like 1

Starting with the first thing; please provide a screenshot for your warns, even if you have none you are still required to upload an image of them.

Alright moving onto your application;

You have only just made your forums account and have "spam" replied to numerous posts within' minutes of eachother. You ONLY just meet the minimum playtime to apply for trusted, if I had seen more play time I would maybe consider my end result.

Your activity inside of the discord isn't too great either, with the majority of the messages being from today and yesterday. Before that, all of them were from months ago when you messaged rarely.

I don't feel as if I have had any interactions with you and that doesn't tell me a lot about your character. Perhaps this could be because you are somewhat "new" to the community or have only just started to get active.

While your application is well put together, and really clear to read and is what we like to see in those applying for trusted, I don't feel as if it would be fair if I gave you a +1,

I will be leaving you a -1 on this application, however, I wish you good luck with other responses.

• Like 1

I've seen you in the corner of my eye here and there the past few days, never a bad interaction, handles well in sits and is patient, I can see you're excited to get trusted with applying only minutes after reaching it lol.

Your application looks well, its decent enough IMO for this, well written, neat & tidy, and overall looks well

Would be pleased to see an eager player continue to play with extra benefits! +1

-Adam (Legend) Lui

As stated by cowboy, one of the big factors and it even been listed is that we need to see any warns/softbans because it gives us an idea on what sort of player you use to be and it can sway our decisions. Secondly, I haven’t seen you what so ever; wouldn’t even be able to think of a time when I have interacted with you.

Best of luck

Steven

• Like 1

+1

I've known Osama for a while now as he also introduced me to the server, whilst his hours may just be the minimum he's clearly keen and in my opinion with zero warns he's a great candidate for the trusted role, he interacts with other members of the community whenever he can and shows genuine respect to others

+1

this guy is so nice and respectful. i haven't had too many experiences with him, but from what i know about him, he was a commissioner on Supremacy and also had mod. this guy was also friends with terra when they started out. this guy is alot cooler than most people on the server, that should definitely get trusted.

Edited by Mashed Potatoes

+1

- No Warns

- Great application

- Decent lad

- Could have better playtime

Hey Osama. Ive seen you around and you seem to be easily getting your footing within our community. Your activity could be better but Im not expecting weeks for someone going for trusted. Many players like you and you don't come off as a mingy and rulebreaking player. Thus I will be placing a plus one on this app

Good luck

FrostyBoi

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on being awarded trusted! People obviously see you as a pillar of our community

Keep up the good work!

I will now set your rank ingame, discord and fourms and will get your fourm rank organised.

Enjoy!

Please message one of the following enforcers for assistance

Garry Newman : MrScammerMan#7118

Howard Rice : Cheeseking21#5779

Glitch : glitch.#2633

Ricky : Ricky#1337

Ratty : Ratty#111

Jahmal Johnson the third : Gndwrzd#1923