Most Embarrassing moment? (Story time)

Beerie

Beers & Bags
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
Tell me your most embarrassing moment you have ever been in. Whoever has the most laugh reacts will win a month of discord nitro. Please make it detailed. This should be interesting :alien:

Voting closes this sunday.

Last edited:

Tuppy

Head Administrator
Staff Member
Jun 1, 2021
When I was first learning to play ice hockey, I used to go skating quite a lot to improve my skating ability.

When I first started I was pretty shit,

During a public session, I was coming around a corner and stacked it, unfortunately I ended up wiping out about 10-12 foreigners who were all standing around for a group photo.

Was literally like 10 pin bowling.

Jack Kannoff

Oct 12, 2021
I sneezed and farted at the same time during a test and everyone stared at me for 20 seconds dead silent until the teacher asked me if I needed to use the restroom and I did , I was embarrassed to talk to anyone for like 3 days afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: Beerie

RJG

SWRP Staff
Event Master
Aug 5, 2021
Professional Place
www.youtube.com
I was in year 5 (about 11). There was a boy with anger issues and autism who really liked pulling people's pants down. At my primary school every Monday morning we had a little assembly. I was asked to come up and speak for remembrance day, I walked up with the script in my hand really scared. This kid took this opportunity to jump up on the stage and pull my pants down. Undies and all. My little year 5 dick was exposed to the whole school of 800 people. I never lived it down.

Beerie

Beers & Bags
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
I was in year 5 (about 11). There was a boy with anger issues and autism who really liked pulling people's pants down. At my primary school every Monday morning we had a little assembly. I was asked to come up and speak for remembrance day, I walked up with the script in my hand really scared. This kid took this opportunity to jump up on the stage and pull my pants down. Undies and all. My little year 5 dick was exposed to the whole school of 800 people. I never lived it down.
Please tell me this is fake bro, I would have no option but to end it right then and there. Praying for you homie <3

Dexter

Player Analyst
Trusted
Sep 5, 2021
New Zealand
In primary school (7 or 8 years old I think) I was standing on the very top of the playground tower, when a girl ran up to me and pulled my pants down exposing my then favourite pair of Spiderman underwear :cool:

I really liked Spiderman

• ayuh
Reactions: RJG and Beerie

Beerie

Beers & Bags
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
In primary school (7 or 8 years old I think) I was standing on the very top of the playground tower, when a girl ran up to me and pulled my pants down exposing my then favourite pair of Spiderman underwear :cool:

I really liked Spiderman
Spiderman is goated tho. King moment tbh

Dexter

Player Analyst
Trusted
Sep 5, 2021
New Zealand
Spiderman is goated tho. King moment tbh

Animated GIF

Wits

Nov 21, 2021
In Primary school I got an award and had to stand up in front of the whole school (400students) and there was a moment of silence before the clapping and I needed to fart and I thought it was going to be a silent one, it was Not silent 😂 and the worst part was it echoed in the room😂