1 week gametime

1642651699036.png.edfbdb26d394426a7253e64d6a7dd02f.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

No warnings

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

No softbans

1642651779005.thumb.png.e9686be2f95f27ef79c18fc80c18d92e.png

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I have had no experience as being a staff member but I have had experience with the staff members over multiple occasions and understand what they do. I appreciate what they do for the community and would love to help out others as they helped out me.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe i deserve this due to my experience with the game and my experience with other admins knowing how to help others in the community as well as being confident in my game knowledge and am always willing to help others.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I am confident in my ability to work as a team as I am an easy outgoing person. I am easy to talk to I am also very good at getting along with new people. and am easy to understand. I I would be very excited to work with the staff team as they may also share the passion that I have for this game.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I am confident in my advice and helping ability therefor making me a very helpful person in the servers as well as being easy to talk to. Also my addition to staff would be a result of other mods work to be easier making not only the players experience better but the other staffs ability to work better and am overall a very positive person.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I agree to the rules and guidelines completely and am very familiar with them and strive to follow the guidelines/rules.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree that if any form of misuse is to happen that i am to be stripped of my rank as an admin and strive to help the

community.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

I agree and hope to exceed the staff expectations once given and am very good at adapting to conditions and expectations.

Thankyou MonkeyPlays17

Ps: any advice on what I can do better is much appreciated and I will take all of it into consideration Thankyou.

• Like 1

+1

Hey, Monkeyplays!

Let’s start by saying you’re a very friendly person and you are a good guy. You always want to expand your knowledge on the rules and you help out staff a lot. I personally believe you are fitting for the staff position as you are a nice guy and i’ve never seen you get mad or upset over anything in the server which is a good trait that all staff need! I 100% believe you would make a great fit in the team, although I would like to see a bit more effort out into the application but other then that i am giving you a +1

Good luck with your application!

• Like 1

[JUSTIFY]Solid +1

You are an extremely friendly person and a good guy in general. I've seen you make tickets against rulebreakers or just to expand your rule knowledge in general which is a very good staffing material. Your application is very well made which shows that you had put quite an effort into it. Not only that, you are very active in-game, however, your community interaction outside of the server can be improved little, however, not the worst. I've personally never seen you lose your cool when roleplaying which comes as essential when staffing as you will be flooded with multiple sits that are loud and noisy. To sum it up, I believe that you deserve a shot at staffing given your experience and friendliness. Good luck, Monkeyplays17![/JUSTIFY]

• Like 1

Hey man, I've seen you around a lot on the server, and you're active on the discord and the Garry's Mod, which is great, but not so much on the forums, which is fine, and I think you're a really nice guy, and your application is really well-formatted and also really well detailed, which shows you put a lot of effort into this staff application, and I believe that your a great fit for staffing as I have seen you around helping others.

I am going to give you a +1 good luck with your staff application

Hey man

More often then not you Are the first person to greet me (Weirdly). However you don't just do it to me, everyone you meet you do it in a nice and calm manner. Even those who have caused you trouble you attempt to get their side before making judgements, a very good talent. Your rule knowledge is great, never really had to catch you out on anything. It looks like you got everything down pat and deserve a red hot go!

Good luck man, wish you all the best

+1

Side note: Please don't reply to responses, just a pain for whoever checks over them. Insted leave a reaction or pm them instead. Thanks @Andrew

• Like 1

+1

This up vote was really easy for me to decide on. You are super friendly and willing to have a chat to me and everyone else you come across. You will always go out of your way to help others and you’re always looking for news ways to interact and connect with the community. I like that if you’re not sure or don’t understand something you will always ask to clarify it. I believe you have the traits for becoming a staff member on Orbital Servers. You said in your app you have never been staff before and I respect the honesty, people can just put down random servers with names they had just made up and say they have staffed before. I think Orbital is a great place to start your online staffing and hopefully for a good time. Major +1 one for you and good luck with your application.

• Like 1

-1 Sorry mate never really seen you around in game and i feel im a pretty active player within the community.

Activity in game, forums & discord could definitely be improved where as it'll push your appearance and statue out to the other players gaining you a recognizable out view from other players.

Best of luck in your application !

• Like 1