Money printers

mr balls

Okay, I was just thinking, with this new update recently there is alot of change. I'm in love with everything staff has done for the server. I couldn't be more happy with it. You guys are all amazing.

But I believe money printers should be changed. How they are changed is whatever, but I miss having a donator printer.

From the old feel of 4 simple printers with auto collection and even button collection, to easily stealing printers in a raid, to having a thief only manage to get 3 out of 4 of my printers if he raids me successfully, the old printers had character.

I like the new ones alot they are pretty cool, but collecting money from each one individually to them being super expensive to set up and not being worth while if you intend to play for only an hour. I get the economy is supposed to be alot more expensive, but the printers are like 25k to set up to full, and they take like 45 minutes to get 25k back from it. It just does not feel worth it to the casual players.

Another thing is because of the large size of the printer racks, stealing them and transporting them is really difficult. I would picture irl money printers to print a couple grand every minute lol.

I'm really not fussed, but I think there would be a large quantity of good looking blokes who would agree with me. Cheers -mr balls

• Like 1

Okay, I was just thinking, with this new update recently there is alot of change. I'm in love with everything staff has done for the server. I couldn't be more happy with it. You guys are all amazing.

But I believe money printers should be changed. How they are changed is whatever, but I miss having a donator printer.

From the old feel of 4 simple printers with auto collection and even button collection, to easily stealing printers in a raid, to having a thief only manage to get 3 out of 4 of my printers if he raids me successfully, the old printers had character.

I like the new ones alot they are pretty cool, but collecting money from each one individually to them being super expensive to set up and not being worth while if you intend to play for only an hour. I get the economy is supposed to be alot more expensive, but the printers are like 25k to set up to full, and they take like 45 minutes to get 25k back from it. It just does not feel worth it to the casual players.

Another thing is because of the large size of the printer racks, stealing them and transporting them is really difficult. I would picture irl money printers to print a couple grand every minute lol.

I'm really not fussed, but I think there would be a large quantity of good looking blokes who would agree with me. Cheers -mr balls

You can still raid like always as there is an eject button on the racks. Pressing that will eject the printer you want so you can steal it. You don't have to steal the whole rack. But I understand the costs of it and how aids it can be.

• Like 1