Mirt's trusted application

Mirt

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198369673318/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:204703795

Discord User#: Hank Schrader#4514

Your in-game name: Mirt

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):1673171285155.png.b7475e686135e8355c9ee70039c548ef.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): I have 0 warns1673147424520.png.4e2fe8116ff2d6146169cc92db5c040e.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): I wasn't sure how to view my blacklists, when I asked an admin for help I was told just a screenshot of the warnings should be fine. I can say however I do not have any blacklists or softbans which I imagine would normally come with a warn of which I have none

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Yes, although I am scraping the bare minimum on my game time I have over 750 hours played on Garry's Mod, I was forced to sell my computer a couple years ago and was therefore unable to continue to play Garry's Mod. Because of my playtime on this game I am confident in my ability to fairly use my trusted rank to improve roleplay in many aspects. In the short amount of time I have spent on this server I have made many friends and don't have any issues with anyone, this is also highlight in the fact I have 0 Bans/Warns/Blacklists/Softbans. I plan to use this trusted rank to make myself more prevalent on the server and connect with more of the community. I can also show many examples of how I have already created lost of fun and interactive roleplay situations even with my current limitations as basic member role, from teaching multiple people how to use roles such as Glorified gardener, Meth manufacturer, Nightclub manager effectively. To running my own nightclub almost every night since I have joined this server which has always had some fun and interesting roleplay situations. With all of these examples highlighted I believe it is clear that I am deserving of trusted.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

As aforementioned I am always creating fun roleplay situations but my power is limited to my given roles. With the trusted rank I am sure I will have much more opportunity to assist in roleplay and make Orbital exciting to all who come. I am also aspiring to become an admin on this server once I have hit the minimum game time and I think trusted rank will allow me to exemplify my useful and effective abilities.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

As previously stated I have over 750 hours played on Garry's Mod and have an intensive understanding on the rules of many servers including Orbital.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I fully understand that my rank will be stripped completely if, in the unlikely chance, misused

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I completely pledge to not abuse the powers that come with the trusted role

Capture2d.PNG.cb64a2b015887e727afd9d75c78c901f.PNG

• Like 2

+1

You are an active player on the server recently as I have seen you online constantly. You do not have any warns whatsoever (including verbals) which is excellent. Your application is very thorough and detailed. I believe that you would be a great addition to the orbital community as a trusted member. For all of these reasons, I will be giving your application a +1.

Your forum activity isn't the greatest, but that's okay.

Good luck!

Sincerely

Fetus Milkshake

EDIT:

You have improved your forum activity which is a great change. This shows that you are willing to prove yourself as a person who is worthy of this role. Keep it up man.

Edited by Fetus Milkshake
  • Like 1

+1

Mirt you're a pretty cool guy from what I've seen of you and you are active on the server, this application is very well made and provides some very good insight on what you want to do with trusted, you completely lack any warnings which shows a clear understanding of the rules and shows that you don't intend on breaking any as you spend more time on the server. Again truely fantastic application which is giving me a good reason to plus one you. Despite only having 2 days on the server you do meet the requirements one word of advice you mention attempting for staff as soon as you can, I suggest giving yourself a few more days of playtime as it is only a minimum but if you think you are ready go for it!

Hope to see you more!

Good luck.

• Like 1

+1

You're a funny guy to be around and overall I haven't had any issues with you, I believe you're very deserving of a +1 and would be a very trustworthy candidate. Whilst Shant has said you going for staff straight away may be a negative thing, I really do like the enthusiasm and overall think if you're able to put in the effort and have a good community presence outside of the server, this is possible also.

Good luck man

- Osama

• Like 1

Mirt I'm going to speak the truth, You have only just hit the required play time which yes is good showing you do play the server but to me it shows no dedication or devotion to the server. You activity all together is not good either, yes in game I've seen you a couple times but your discord activity is horrible and you forums activity is also really bad, To me this shows you have made 0 effort to be apart of this community and only play in-game. 0 warnings is good and you should keep that up but 0 warnings shouldn't be a reason why someone deserves trusted.

In the past going for a application for staff, command team, or trusted use to be a lot harder than it is now and i believe people who are not worth the rank are getting +1's and accepted because people are to "kind" and "friendly" and don't want to look mean to other people. and it angers me when i see staff a +1ing an applicant who is barley known in the community even though trusted is a community role.

I've played my part +1ing people who are not deserving of the role they made a application for but not anymore.

-Trusted members should only be the best of the best in the community and you are not.

-Trusted members should be devoted and dedicated to the server, you are not.

-Trusted members should always help other people in the community when ever they see fit i have not seen you helping a single soul so far.

-Trusted members should go above and beyond in every aspect, i do not believe you are.

-Trusted is for someone who is liked by most, friendly to all, active on forums, discord, and in game and most importantly

-Trusted is for people who are a major part in this wonderful community and mirt i do not believe you are a major let alone a smaller part of the community and i can see that with 2 days play time and poor activity overall

So, i am not sorry for what i have said or the -1 and I'm sticking by my answer and i really hope other staff and people from the community can see people who aren't worth the role are getting it because people are +1'ing them because they want to seem "nice" or "kind" or what ever they want to be seen as and this needs to change.

So again it's a -1 from me

• Like 1

Hey bud so stating of with your activity within discord and forums is literally at zero you have no activity within discord and the only thing that you have done within forums is make a trusted application, I barely see any activity from you and also you have only joined forums only Thursday, honestly I don't see a true reason why you should be trusted as I don't believe that you are truely deserving of trusted, on the side hand with zero warns is looking good, but honestly mate I would say to try to get more known within the community and build up a good connection with the orbital severs as well

IN and OUT - Ruby Bartosh

• Like 1

+1

Pretty much every time I'm online on the server, I stumble across Mirt eventually. He has definitely shown that he is active on the server and is a friendly person to be around. With 2+ days of playtime, along with 0 warns total, I believe that Mirt is responsible enough to have trusted privileges.

I have to some what agree with wallaby and ruby here.

Trusted should be a rank that people earn by being known very well within the community and overall trusted by staff and other players around them.

Having no warns is great but when I had 2 days on the server, I didn't have any warns either.

Trusted as a role should reflect on who you are and what role you play in the community.

I do not believe you don't deserve the role, I just believe that you need to make your presence in the community more defined by being active, not only in game but also discord and the forums.

For now it will be a -1 from me but if you can improve on the things listed above then I believe you will have no problem in receiving the rank.

+1

mirt is becoming increasingly active as days go on, he has a detailed app and he's super easy to get along with

he also has 0 warns which is good!

i agree with shant sanocki you should wait a while before applying for staff, but i think you deserve trusted

As the other -1 ones have said, forum and discord activity is way to poor and really needs to be improved on. Activity in game is good, as I see you in game most of the time I'm on. The application itself it really good. Zero warns for 2 days of play time is good.

But as I said first, forum activity is really low and discord is at zero. It just tells me you don't really care about the community, as you haven't really tried to talk to other community members outside of the game.

• Like 1

+1

Everyone above is saying how your forum activity isn't the greatest but I do believe that is an easy fix, I see you being very active in game. You have got zero warns which is excellent. Your also a very funny guy to talk with I have had many good interactions with you. I really think you do fit the role and do believe you would do good with your role.

GoodLuck!

• Like 1

As much as others have mentioned, I don't believe your Discord and Forum activity is as crucial as a role such as Staff would require. Although this could be improved, you're still active on the server every night and interacting with the community. the application is also very well written, and it outlines some great points that prove you can continue to follow the rules and display as a role model for the community.

In saying all this, I have read some of the other replies and I have to agree with them. It does seem as though you rushed to get this application out as it was posted as soon as you achieved 2 days of playtime, and I can understand as you do receive perks for being trusted, however, it's more than just perks.

As Wallaby said, there needs to be a strong community presence for any privileged role, and although you may know people in-game, the community presence itself just isn't there. My suggestion would be to wait until you've achieved a higher playtime, whilst chatting more in Discord, making more forum posts, and overall just getting to know the community better.

The standard for receiving Trusted has gone downhill a little, and although it isn't your fault, I believe that being a little bit more critical regardless of the rank will create a better community and will make you an even better player in the long run.

I wish you all the best in your application.

• Like 1

Hey Mirt,

Its a -1 from me,

As much as i dont have an issue with you, its more the fact that you are applying for this role to early, I love that your eager for Staff and Trusted but if you rush these roles you will be ultimately denied almost every time. When we decide our votes on such players looking to recieve these roles we look at mainly 5things, Your activity in game, activity regarding the forums and discord, how you are ingame, how you present yourself ingame in our precense and your history regarding previous warnings.

You defiently pass some of these factors but you are missing some of the most important onces, specifically game time. Your game time just scrapes by and I believe that is rushing way to early in to a role that should take upto around 1w-2w worth of time to recieve. Your forum and discord activity it close to null while you still have some there it is not enough for me to consider +1ing someone.

Take some time be active in every branch of our community, gain some more playtime and get your name out there im sure you will get this rank at some point.