[HEADING=2][/HEADING]

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198369673318/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:204703795

Discord User#: Hank Schrader#4514

RP Name: Mirt

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot):

Capturetime.PNG.a8dd463be468e3a403c08b63f66425ea.PNG

What are your active days/times on the server? Usually 7 days from 1pm-3am however every few weeks I will be unavailable from Monday to Wednesday due to work

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Capturewarns1.thumb.PNG.a62c9e4e6b8a7393931f43d1b4a8f555.PNG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Refer to image attached above

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): Unfortunately I do not have any admin experience on Garry's mod. I do however have admin experience on a couple small minecraft servers a few years ago. My real life line of work is in the army, I believe this specific line of work contains a lot of the necessary skills that can be easily applied to gmod administration e.g. Managing tough situations calmly and efficiently, I can also be a very assertive in situations where it's needed which I strongly believe is a incredibly important skill when it comes to administration.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: Over the time I have spent on this server I have shown almost all examples of what a staff member should be, from helping players learn the game, to teaching rules to users who are breaking the rules yet unaware, I am very friendly with the entire community and play my roles exactly how they are supposed to be played while including humor where I see it fit. I strongly believe I have built a great reputation on this server, one that is worthy of staff. This is why I am beyond all doubt of my suitability for this role.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): As aforementioned, I am a member of the ADF (Australian Defence Force) Which is fundamentally based on teamwork, discipline, and efficiency. Therefore it is beyond clear to me that I have the necessary ability to work as a team. I am also In a good relationship with all of the current admins on this server and have yet to have a single issue with any of the staff, this would be key for working as a team with Orbital Staff as it is common knowledge that to work as the best team possible, you must have a great relationship with all other team members. I have also worked with Brad to build events for the server which exemplifies my passion for Orbital and my want to further improve the community.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: I believe that my, fast eye for detail, my great self awareness, and my situational assertiveness are all major qualities for a stand-out staff member. I have a complete and utter lack of bias, and base all of my opinions on what I have witnessed at that exact point of time, because of this I have the ability to come to a fair and necessary conclusion to all situations. This is also a fundamentally important quality for anyone in a position of power.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:Yes, I completely agree.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:Yes, I completely agree.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:I agree to go above and beyond the staff expectations.

• Like 1

+1

Major +1 Mirt is a great guy and shows he is ready for staff, with 1 week play time and 0 warns he obviously knows the rules and how to follow them.

I have had many conversations with mirt every one just a great time talking to a great guy. i can guarantee no one has had a bad interaction with mirt. Activity is really good In-game, Forums, and the discord just overall mirt is a perfect member of this community and if he got staff he could definitely help the server

• Like 3

+1

Mirt even though you have not been apart of the orbital community for long you have shown that you are able to follow the rules very well which is shown by your warns and you have made many friends within the short time you have been in the server, this shows your ability to not make drama or anything of the sort and your ability to work together with your fellow players

Every time I'm online I see you out in the streets interacting with other players and giving everyone a good time, in other words your activity, warns and teamwork is exceptional. your staff app might not have many words but gets all your points through very well and is well written. I see you becoming a very well liked member of staff and hope to see along side me and the other members of the team

I Wish You The Best Of Luck and Hope Others feel the same

- John Kevin

• Like 1

+1

Mirt has provided a clear and detailed explanation of his qualifications and experience, including his experience in the army and their ability to work as a team. The application is short but concise and I appreciate that.

While he lacks experience being staff in Gmod, this is not a disqualifier for the role as we are more than willing to train newbies. I believe he has a great foundation to build on especially in regard to the soft skills he would have gained from his listed experience.

He has demonstrated a willingness to help players from what I have observed to date. He behaves well in RP scenarios and has agreed to not abuse powers should they be granted. I believe that giving Mirt the chance at staff is a safe bet and am thus leaving a +1.

• Like 2

Hey Mirt,

Its gonna be a +1 from me,

Decent and detailed application explaining the reasoning on why you should be staff, the examples of being in the ADF shows that you can bring to the table mainly teamwork which is one of the key factors of the staff team.

Unfortunately I do not have any admin experience on Garry's mod.

This is fine as we all start from some where and will build you up from the beginning.

Really good forums and discord activity, all members wishing to gain a staff rank should always be active on our socials. Very active on the server aswell, I see you on the server every day which is proves to me that you are a active member of our community cant see a reason why you cant be given a shot.

You add depth to roleplay, giving more players a chance to have fun interactions and lasting memories with friends. You come off as a great individual eager to pursue our team and have more responsibility.

With all of the postives waying out of the negatives, I really cant see a single reason why you cant be giving a shot at staff.

Best of luck it would be great to have you on the staff team.

Dont be discouraged if you dont get it the first time around.

• Like 1

+1

Big +1 for you man. You are one of the most active players on the server and on the forums/discord. You have zero warns (including verbal warnings) which is extremely good for a player with over 1 week of playtime. Your application appears to be very well thought out and detailed regarding the reasons why you deserve staff. Your application is on the shorter side but the amount of detail written in is quite impressive.

Best of luck man.

Sincerely

Fetus Milkshake

• Like 1

I have had like 1 bad run in with Mirt but since then I can't say I have seen him do anything wrong. You have 0 warns which is great and you are very friendly and easy to get along with. I see you helping out with events which shows to me your dedication to the server and willingness to take your time out of your day to help others enjoy theirs.

You do only have 1 week play time but you are an active player, your discord and forums presence is great and I can't think of any reason why I would give this a -1.

Your application is a tad short but it gets by.

+1

• Like 1

+1

Hello Mirt.

I'll like to say Mirt is a very friendly guy to chat with and easy to understand. He is an active member, seeing him on anytime I've been on and usually I see him helping newer and older players alike which is great to see. His gained the rank of Trusted with zero warns and 1 week of playtime.

Activity on the forums is okay however could always be improved on.

Discord isn't the best

• Like 1

+1

I have seen mirt a lot around I have had a good few amount of interactions with him and they have all been very great. This shows that you are very active on the server. That first already is a good staff quality to show (Your activity) I see you quite a few bit also on the discord interacting with the community and being a fun person. Although I would like to see you a bit more on the forums posting, but I think that would be an easy fix. Also you have no warnings which is a very good look for you. I do think you will go far with the staff role and will do good.

GoodLuck!

• Like 1