What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1642516856957.thumb.png.fa00c8743e30c28cc0edf367b127d8a1.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Zero warnings

1642517100308.thumb.png.19afdb5a1b1833d507887b0e6b084929.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Zero Blacklists/Softbans

1642517122049.thumb.png.49058aec39708f09126940e676cf5f6b.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

What seems like a long while ago, I joined this server for a few hours of casual RP, bit of messing around and logging out never to return. What followed after that was nothing short of a lie. I have spent a colossal amount of time on this server, encountering some amazing RP situations that I was blessed to partake in, and getting to know this community better as a whole. I believe I am well enough known to apply for this rank, and deserve it due to my dedication, commitment and quality of play within this here server. I am always friendly yet upfront, and I personally believe this is a good attribute to people who possess the trusted rank. Moreover, it would further increase my involvement with this community, increasing interactions and thereby having a greater positive influence on my experience, and the experience of those whom I RP with. By being given the trusted rank, you are ultimately instilled with the values of someone whom is 'trusted' by the server not to break any rules, and as of coming, I have yet to receive my first warn. I believe that is not why I deserve trusted, but have earnt it.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Having the role Trusted doesn't change daily RP situations in the slightest, however when given this rank, you are on display for the community and your actions are those of which potential new players will look up to. By being Trusted, I can deliver quality, genuine, and fun RP situations to those around me, and entice newer players to get involved, while also educating them, and advising them on particular community guidelines and server rules. Unfortunately within the powers of trusted, you can only help those who wish to be helped, and those who don't, meet there fate in a sit inevitably. By having this trusted rank, I can promise to not only to promote quality, fun RP to everyone I interact with, while also being just as entertaining out of character on the social media areas of Orbital servers, but to also be a leader to those who need help starting.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

I am very aware of Orbital Servers rules and guidelines.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I believe that the trusted rank needs to be reserved to those who can be 'Trusted' with it, so absolutely.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I fully agree to use the powers that are given for their purpose, and not a fraction more.

• Like 2

+1 This application is beautiful. You are a great role model with no warns! You are a great roleplayer, and spice up the very few scenarios we have been in. I think you definitely deserve trusted, as you clearly can set an example!
  • Like 1

Hey Mike,

Throughout many various different meetings and interactions with you, I am sure you are a person deserving of this role. You are very active, being on for several hours non-stop (might wanna lay back lmao), and not afraid to try a new and different role, being cop, thief, citizen or whatever. You are a very openly friendly person on the server and I see no reason why you should not receive this role. Without doubt this is a +1.

• Like 1

+1

Great to RolePlay with and is so helpful and likes to help anyone he can is active on the server and has no warns with a 2W play time is amazing to see, is also great with dealing with problems on the server, is active on the Discord server too.

I don't have anything bad to say about him, he is great to play with, good job Mike keep being you :)

+1

Hey you sexy man! i was in the area and was looking for someone ;), (Jokes)

So hey mike! arcane here. You will be getting a massive fucking +1 from me mainly due to the fact i love everything about you and what you stand for your a very upstanding bloke that i cant get enough off (not in that way) a friend way! You know the rules and you know how to make people like you in a short amount of time which is a talent that is rare as all fuck, Much love man i hope you get trusted!

- Arcane!

Worlds Fattest +1

-Let me start by saying 2w with no warns is unbelievable and absolutely stunning which shows your very very good understanding of rules and expectations.

-You are an incredibly friendly and lovable guy, your interactions with new and old players any time of the day from what I have seen has never been toxic at all and you make friends wherever you go.

-Your detail in your application shows great effort and shows a strong intention to get the rank which I believe you deserve whole heartedly.

-Your activity on the forums and discord is impressive as well with 6 pages on the main discord and 2 on the PD discord, 12 messages on the forums as well.

-I have absolutely no negatives I can think of giving you and I know you will get Trusted

I want to give you in advance the biggest welcoming hug from the Trusted team and can't wait to see that Approved message here.

~Taser Sniper