Meth Cook and Glorified Garderner LOOK!

Los Pollos Hermanos

I believe it would be beneficial before anything to get the two drug groups done properly before thinking about Nerfing up or down on ether make a 10minute or a 15minute Cooldown where Props and Items in inventory for both roles stay for 10-15minutes

Reason:Crashing mulitple times on both roles creating fustration for not only me but most people who play ether role which clearly isn't client side tried 32bit 64bit and Normal Garrys mod to get around this error but ether way you look at it you can have the computer hardware but its no use if it doesn't stop crashing when using these two roles if you have another suggestion or idea or way around this issue and have never experienced problems reply down below!

I have asked for this to be fixed but I believe this would be a easier way around the problem to be implemented.

I've personally never had an issue with crashing in-game, whether it be as Glorified Gardener or in front of an extreme amount of props.

Do you have any regular lag spikes when playing? Does anything happen right before a crash that might help in diagnosing what part of the game/job could be causing a crash?