Meridit's Staff Application

Meridit

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Meridits/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156086525

Discord User#: Meridit#0001

Country/Time Zone: Australia AEST GMT+10

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes I have a clear Mic and I always have it in use.

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 6+ days but only 3+ since playtime wipe the other day

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): No current warnings

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): None.

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

Yes, I have had previous staff experience on multiple servers on multiple games such as Gmod, CSGO, Minecraft along with previously owning a competitive Minecraft factions server that had 150+ concurrent players. Excluding alts.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

The reason I believe I deserve this role is because I’m not doing it “just to be staff” like most people do so they can have that little extra power, been there done that when I was younger. I am applying so that I can help the current staff with the workload that I see they are having to deal with constantly, it’s not a position I have considered applying for lightly as some can contest as I know if accepted I will need to give up most of my role-playing time but it's one I have decided I should apply for.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

working as a team is first nature to me. I understand how a team environment works and that not everything needs to be done by one person, we are all one big cog and sometimes it takes everyone turning to get it running. Say someone has a sit where he is not sure if what a player did is allowed or not, he would ask other staff their opinion on the matter and take their feedback into his decision.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

Some qualities that I believe I can best bring to the Orbital Servers staff team are, team management, a positive attitude, being active sometimes late-night, patience, and the ability to work effectively with a team along with being the first to offer my assistance in matters that I know I can assist in. I am also good at many other things but those are the ones I think I could best use within the orbital staff team.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes nobody should abuse such trust.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes, definitely.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes.

20210713171732_1.thumb.jpg.d882be9aed80b9db38eb81cce4e606bf.jpg

20210713171546_1.thumb.jpg.91ab7719fbec70d33ecac5835dd49cf5.jpg

• Like 1

Seen you as a more active player as of late. You have no pervious gmod experience but that doesn't matter. if your good with an MC command line like we both are then you will do just fine with commands and the staffing tools on here. Only thing, do your best to play police a little more, ik you frequent the job but its something that doesn't take much RP commitment and its a job that's easy to rank up as when your a staff member. either way its a +1 from me.

+1

• Like 1