Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Haramber2k/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54819319

Your in-game name: Medic Samantha/Medic Sam if I de-sync it's Harambe2k

What is your game time? (Post a screenshot):

ingtime2.thumb.png.8d87f26291b79a4d02d668ad65a067e8.png

ingtime.thumb.png.b58511d72d327acccf7c7400d6031169.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

soffbans.thumb.png.e0811cd872fa534ae33c60d90df7c025.png

My warnings are one from my first day, I didn't know about RDM and got given a gun. BIG mistake.

My second warning was from when I was a battle medic guarding a gun shop there was a raid then someone disguised as a policeman came up to me, I didn't know about disguises so I thought he was RDM'ing me so I kept returning to tell them that.

How many Soft bans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Shown in picture above.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I am well known in the community and try my best to make everyone, new or not feel welcome, I am usually a medic and will often times just run around and heal those who need it. I believe everyone should have a free heal and so I try to provide that, I will try to teach people how to play the game as sometimes they are new and just need some help. As my schedule is pretty open at the moment I feel I would be a great asset to the team. I may not use my mic as much and I am trying to get more involved in the discord and the forums so you WILL be seeing me around! :)

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I can assist those around me more, I can help take some of the work off of the other staff also, as I’m on generally all day. I have watched how others do their trusted jobs and I'd like to be able to help the community in anyway I can.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes, honestly not all of them, but I am still learning and am still reading into them. I have taken it upon myself to learn more and ask more questions to those around me as I know it's important to know and understand the rules.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused? Of course, that is fully appropriate

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes of course!

Edited by Medic Samantha
  • Like 1

Hi there Medic Samantha!

I really like you in game. You're extremely friendly, helpful, and easy to approach. Your warnings are a downer, but you're still learning. From what I've seen you're very active in game, but not the forums. Also you didn't put that much effort into your application. I think you're more than capable to be trusted but you need to spend more time on the forums and the discord.

I am going to +1 this application for the reason that I have seen you helping people in game. You're more than capable of being a trusted player. But please keep improving consistency with your activity in both the discord and the forums.

Another thing is rule knowledge:

Please go and have a really good read of the rules before you play next. Rules are not only essential to a trusted player, but they help drastically in situations like sits and helping others.

Good luck with your trusted app. I really hope that you get given the chance to prove yourself.

Edit:

Since I wrote this you changed your application to be way more detailed. Good shit Medic Samantha!

Edited by mr balls
  • Like 2

Hi there Medic Samantha!

I really like you in game. You're extremely friendly, helpful, and easy to approach. Your warnings are a downer, but you're still learning. From what I've seen you're very active in game, but not the forums. Also you didn't put that much effort into your application. I think you're more than capable to be trusted but you need to spend more time on the forums and the discord.

I am going to +1 this application for the reason that I have seen you helping people in game. You're more than capable of being a trusted player. But please keep improving consistency with your activity in both the discord and the forums.

Another thing is rule knowledge:

Please go and have a really good read of the rules before you play next. Rules are not only essential to a trusted player, but they help drastically in situations like sits and helping others.

Good luck with your trusted app. I really hope that you get given the chance to prove yourself.

Hey dude, appreciate your honesty :) I'll re-look over the application in the morning, to be honest a little sleep deprived haha. I'm trying to be more involved in the discord/forums so you'll 100% be seeing more of me :D

<3 Much love Mr. Balls

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Haramber2k/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54819319

Your in-game name: Medic Samantha/Medic Sam if I de-sync it's Harambe2k

What is your game time? (Post a screenshot):

[ATTACH type=full" alt="ingtime2.png]508[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="ingtime.png]507[/ATTACH]

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

[ATTACH type=full" alt="soffbans.png]509[/ATTACH]

My warnings are one from my first day, I didn't know about RDM and got given a gun. BIG mistake.

My second warning was from when I was a battle medic guarding a gun shop there was a raid then someone disguised as a policeman came up to me, I didn't know about disguises so I thought he was RDM'ing me so I kept returning to tell them that.

How many Soft bans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Shown in picture above.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I am well known in the community and try my best to make everyone, new or not feel welcome, I am usually a medic and will often times just run around and heal those who need it. I believe everyone should have a free heal and so I try to provide that, I will try to teach people how to play the game as sometimes they are new and just need some help. As my schedule is pretty open at the moment I feel I would be a great asset to the team. I may not use my mic as much and I am trying to get more involved in the discord and the forums so you WILL be seeing me around! :)

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I can assist those around me more, I can help take some of the work off of the other staff also, as I’m on generally all day. I have watched how others do their trusted jobs and I'd like to be able to help the community in anyway I can.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes, honestly not all of them, but I am still learning and am still reading into them. I have taken it upon myself to learn more and ask more questions to those around me as I know it's important to know and understand the rules.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused? Of course, that is fully appropriate

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes of course!

+1

I often see you in game and I think that you deserve trusted based on how active your are.

+1

This is a definite +1. I have only seen good rp from Samantha and dedication to the server. I have never seen Samantha break a rule or do anything wrong. I think Samantha should definitely be trusted as his/her activity is very good and doesn't break rules and i'm sure in the future will help others out.

Edited by Fr4nk
  • Like 2

+1 From Me!

I have known Samantha from Day 1 and yes whilst they have made mistakes, they have in my eyes 100% Made Up With It, She is always helpful and friendly to all players in the community, and since her two warns she has made up for it ten fold in activity and devout rule following, this morning she was welcomed into my group the noot noots, and for me i only invite people who i feel do not break rules, and go out of there way to fix any of there mistakes if they do make a mistake, i couldn't +1 Any Harder great candidate for trusted.

• Like 1

Hey Medic Samantha!

Try not to reply to every comment as it creates clutter and makes it harder for the staff team to read your application!

I've deleted your replies, please use the reaction instead 🥰

+1

Genuinely a friendly person that I've met on the server, cares about other players of the community as well as making it fun. They're really engaging with the community in-game, forums and Discord which is impressive, keep it up! The application is well made and looks very neat which shows that you had put effort into it. You're really active in-game and I always see you online. Not only that, 2 warns for a week playtime is nothing but impressive. I don't find any reasons on why you shouldn't be accepted, Good luck Sam!

+1

Genuinely a friendly person that I've met on the server, cares about other players of the community as well as making it fun. They're really engaging with the community in-game, forums and Discord which is impressive, keep it up! The application is well made and looks very neat which shows that you had put effort into it. You're really active in-game and I always see you online. Not only that, 2 warns for a week playtime is nothing but impressive. I don't find any reasons on why you shouldn't be accepted, Good luck Sam!

terra.thumb.jpg.e051c266199599999ff0b886c2665cfd.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4