Mashed Potatoes

Country/Time Zone:

AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?

Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

GarrysMod8_3_20224_37_41PM.thumb.png.796acd54fed02b5b35f2cfe9720321ec.pngGarrysMod8_3_20224_37_59PM.thumb.png.a9a181cf7a7c950a9d09eddcd5465128.png

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I currently do not have any experience, but I would however love to get some. Just like to say now that I don’t know if this counts, but as many of you know I am currently commander, so that might be worth something.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe that I deserve this rank for multiple reasons, first of all, 6 staff members agreed with me on why I should get a shot at staffing, I have also got commander and trusted, I am extremely well known on the server, my discord, server, and forum activity are all extremely well, and to finish off I have adjusted my behaviour and tried to patch the mistakes I made the first time I applied for staff.

To give further details on “I have adjusted my behaviour and tried to patch the mistakes I made the first time I applied for staff.” Terra said on my last app that I have a bad relationship with management, personally I took this as in I was nagging too much and just over all being a pain in the ass, I have furthered myself to fix this, and I hope management could recognise it. The second part “I have adjusted my behaviour” terra also said on my staff app that I was too serious and “reported every slight thing, just to get people in trouble”, I hope that management could also recognise that I have toned down a lot, and it isn’t because of staff, I realised that if I wanted to stay as commander my actions did have to change. I really do hope that management could recognise that I have furthered myself to try and fix my past actions and mistakes

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I believe working as a team is always helpful and needed in certain tasks. My role as a team member can be traced back to my involvement in PD events. To give further detail, I am very active with PD events and try my best to do pd patrol/events but as many as you know they are normally a bust, but I try my best during the events. I am also very active when doing probe training, now im saying this because that means I’m always acceptable to more work and personally I don’t mind that. To get back to the question, I am also a high school student, meaning a lot of group projects where I need to extend my willingness and compromise my very… busy? Schedule.

To extend on this, I can’t really give you fact checkable examples because I could have just made it up, but another example of working as a team is also building, I have made an amazing number of dupes for the community, but I have also made dupes with myself and a group of people. To elaborate on what was previously said, I meant it as in while building with other people it would sometime get hard from trying to follow the same thought process as other people, but generally I got around this.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

The qualities I bring into the staff teams are as followed, i am obviously one of the few creative builders in the server, that means I can use this role to build events (and I have already been using it to build pd events and host trainings). you have most likely seen me playing at 1-5am on the server, My schedule is open, that means if I get staff, I could always be happy to stay on late and moderate the server when no other admin is on. And as everyone can see I am very active on pd or just building, that means that I have quite a lot of free time doing whatever my next project is or playing as swat. To give further insight on what was said, I meant it as in I won’t be dealing with long RP situations, so I can deal with sits more (unless I’m training or doing an event or something).

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

Bro do you see how many staff member abuse admin mode <strong>💀</strong> , but anyways I promise and agree to not minge, abuse, or mistreat anyone with the powers I might get if this gets accepted.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I completely agree

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

I have adjusted quite well to the Commanders expectations so I think (hopefully) ill be fine with the staff expectations, but if not, I will try my best.

+1

Literally nothing bad I can say about this guy, he has great leadership skills and a really good attitude overall, all of your warnings aren't recent which shows a definite improvement from then, my interactions with you have been great and you're decently mature, I can definitely see you as a staff member :)

Good luck - Osama

• Like 1

-1 Mashed while this app is very well wrtitten. I believe you are too immature for this role as I've seen you going around minging and then complaining when you get into trouble for it. Also I'm gonna bring up your behaviour on the Minecraft server which was piss poor.

Have a good day buddy

• Like 1

It's a +1 for me. I have seen him around and he has a lot of time in game which to me shows that he has a understanding with the rules, his last warn was 5 months ago. His application is quite long and detailed and gives very good reason why he should be in the staff team.
  • Like 1

+1

Mashed has always been a loyal and diverse player within this community. He keeps himself under check no matter what the situation. Mashed always keeps the community’s genuine interest at heart and tries to help no matter what. He has a lot of good qualities that makes me think he is fit to get a chance for staff.

Best of luck

Steven

• Like 1

Can get quite mingy on the server as dallas has said he isn't really the nicest person I've met he can sometimes be a bit annoying when he has a bit of power on the server such as when he is on SWAT and he has his rank he could sometimes use his high rank to kinda boss people around a lot which I highly dislike.

+1

The interactions I've had with you in game to date have been negative or neutral. There are points within your application that hint at immaturity and your prior warn history may be cause for concern.

On the other hand, you have attained Trusted and Cmdr within the server and your recent messages within the PD discord have been very encouraging and shows you've grown as a person. You've not received any recent warns and other staff members have given you a +1 as testimony for this improvement/growth.

I believe that with appropriate training and supervision, you can grow to be a well-balanced staff member and as such my final score will be a +1.

I have had different experiences with you that have been great, and other times not so good. You have an insane amount of playtime which represents that you are loyal to this server and will remain with this server. You are a great builder and I see you provide your dupes to the community which is also great. No recent warns and active in Discord/Forums/In-game, also commissioner that also shows commitment, as these are all great there are a few reasons why I have given you a -1. I can tell you could be quite mingy and immature as, throughout this application, it shows you answering in if you will not abuse power saying "Bro do you see how many staff members abuse admin mode <span style=💀">" Instead of answering it, you then tell the staff team on how staff members now 'abuse admin mode'. Also, you doubting yourself by saying "hopefully" if you can follow the staff's expectations. Just throughout those two responses, I can tell you can be immature and potentially not ready to become staff. Some of your feedback to trusted and other applications have you responding to them with immature and childish answers. An example is a response to SuperCoops trusted application. "-1 you are active but this app is cringe and bad". The only thing stopping me from +1 ing is the maturity standard to becoming staff and helping out our community. Good luck mate.

- imhaydz

Edited by imhaydz
  • Like 1