Map ideas

Booby

What category does this suggestion apply to? (Map, Addons, Discord, Forums, Other): Maps

Details/Information about your suggestion:

Hey so I heard you guys were working on a new map, the current map is great and these are just my thoughts :)

1) I think the maps a bit isolated, areas such as hospital and the woods are rarely visited, these areas are great and have a lot of potential. Make we can move spawn or create more paths/roads?

2) Some of the space is wasted and underdeveloped. Areas such as industrial seem so basic and lacking. A lot of the buildings have multiple floors but don't actually do such as the building right in front of pd. Or the useless balconies in the hospital hotel.

3) Better sewers that connect around the map. Sewers right now only cover parts of the main street, beach and industrial. I would love to see it feature more entrances and be connected to residential sewers and residential itself or be connected to the mineshaft at woods as well as to cover most of the map.

4) More connected pd. The safe room and hallway are practically never used and they don't really have a purpose. Maybe the safe can connect to sewers or the hallway can feature a community room of sorts?

How do you think this will benefit the server?:

I think these ideas greatly improve the gameplay and rp flexibility/potential of the server. It makes the map feel more fleshed out. These changes hopefully reduce the effect that the map is too big by making it more connected and open. Just makes everything more fun in general and greatly helps each role.

These are just my suggestion what do you guys think? I know this takes a lot of time so don't wanna rush you guys. Much love <3

Links:

Thank you for formatting this <3

1. It's definitely isolated, and a lot of the roleplay happens deep within Main St. with a few offshoot bases in nearby areas.

2. This is somewhat true, there isn't much I can say on this..

3. From what I've heard, I'm pretty sure something is underway regarding the sewers. It should hopefully have more depth and cover more of the map. (It's quite weird not being able to access it from residential, but it'll involve a lot of work).

4. I've never played PD, but the rooms do seem a bit isolated and a portion of the PD appears to look unused (unsure still). I feel like the rooms would be very circumstantial in how they're used and really aren't intended for general use. Rather, they'd be used for specific roleplay scenarios.

@keenu is the full-time map-making slave, so if you have any suggestions, possibly hit him up. Good suggestions though :sneaky: +1

• Like 2