Make the rules more detailed.

krobby

What category does this suggestion apply to? (Map, Addons, Discord, Forums, Other): Rules

Details/Information about your suggestion: The rules are very vague, majority or the time rules are made up on the sit. Some categories in the rules feel under detailed. I think categories like NLR and RDM. Three dot points for each rule, RDM and NLR are the most common broken rule and if it had more detail I could help.

Some rule examples;

- Roles such as junkies terrorists can't inflict an NLR timer on players.

-Being arrested doesn't count towards NLR, but will end a raid.

-If a Police officer was in an intensive situation, example countering the bank the cop should have valid reason to shoot people on sight, if they are holding a weapon out. (Private property only)

How do you think this will benefit the server?: less ppl getting in trouble

Terrorist Kills doesnt effect NLR..

Being arrested does count towards NLR. (If you were raiding, it'll end the raid cause of NLR.)

Cops already need valid reason to shoot. (Normally if their being shot at)

All this stuff is already in the rules man

RDM is Random Death Match, if we write every situation that you could get warned for RDM it'll be 10 pages long.

It's very basic

• Like 7

Arrests do make NLR apply, not just during raids but in total, if you were to go harass a cop because he arrested you it'd be breaking nlr, the rules shouldn't have to be edited for a 1% of people that don't fully understand, there is a questions channel in the discord and the ability to make staff tickets for a reason

The rules are very vague, majority or the time rules are made up on the sit. Some categories in the rules feel under detailed. no one read this part?

No rules are made up in the sit, if rules are being made up during your sits, I'd like to speak to the staff member who took your request.

Like Arcane said; CTRL F in the rules, search key words.

No rules are made up in the sit, if rules are being made up during your sits, I'd like to speak to the staff member who took your request.

Like Arcane said; CTRL F in the rules, search key words.

feel free to dm me. also i use ctrl f all the time very useful

Edited by krobby

• 6 months later...