Make hobo slightly better

Bilbao Bennet

What category does this suggestion apply to? (Discord, Forums, Other):

In-game/Job improvement

Details/Information about your suggestion:

-Allow hobo to sell meth baggies they find in dumpsters, allowing for some money to be made

-Allow hobo king to rob people with one more hobo instead of two if the hobos have a gun

-Add guns to the dumpster loot pool

How do you think this will benefit the community?:

I know hobo is not meant to be a serious job and is a meme to play as, but I feel there could be some improvements that could be made.

-First of all, being able to sell the meth bags would allow for some sort of profit, because atm you may as well just snort the whole bag to get to the next dumpster, otherwise other people will steal them as you carry or move them.

-Reducing the number of hobos required to rob would be a nice QOL improvement, as normally there are hardly any hobos playing anyways, this would also make sense as the hobos would appear more threatening

-Adding guns to the hobo barrels would give a nice alternative to just cardboard knives, atm there is no point in searching the bins for anything except a knife, which is pretty useless vs anyone who has a gun anyways

Links:

-

Edited by Bilbao Bennet

ok so first the allow hobo to sell meth bags is good but you can already just sell them to other players, second I do not agree with hobo king requiring only 1 other hobo to mug with because in my eyes that's just not threatening enough and finally as a hobo you cannot use guns as a hobo.

ok so first the allow hobo to sell meth bags is good but you can already just sell them to other players, second I do not agree with hobo king requiring only 1 other hobo to mug with because in my eyes that's just not threatening enough and finally as a hobo you cannot use guns as a hobo.

IMO what you said does make sense, so I changed the number of hobos to mug to depend on if one has a firearm. Also, with the meth thing, its almost impossible to sell it to players because 1, People are hardly interested in buying it in the first place, and 2, people will run up or chase you and use the whole bag

Not sure I would agree with wielding/finding firearms in dumpsters in terms of balance and realism (other roles that can mug don't exactly get free firearms), however I do think Hobo does need a little more purpose, and selling meth bags could be a good start.

before u even commented, one of my ideas was to allow them to get basic firearms from the bins

If they found firearms in dumpster it would go against the servers rules because They cannot have a firearm. If you're implying to change that rule, I give you no support on it.

If they found firearms in dumpster it would go against the servers rules because They cannot have a firearm. If you're implying to change that rule, I give you no support on it.

"You're only allowed melee weapons or weapons salvaged from dumpsters" Doesn't say anything about no firearms, just that you cant use weapons other than ones found from dumpsters unless its a knife that you already had