5d-8h

[ATTACH type=full" width="765px" alt="1627435438081.jpeg]546[/ATTACH]

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

[ATTACH type=full" width="676px" alt="download.jpg]547[/ATTACH]

None

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

None Screenshot above

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I have been Staff for a small SWRP server a year or so ago started as an Event master and worked my way up to community manager before eventually being gifted the server.

Due to this I have an understanding of ULX although I may be a little rusty and need a slight refresher on some things.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I don't think I would personally use the term deserve but I can say for certain I have tried to become a contributing member of the community long before I even considered the idea of staffing again.

I have grown quite fond of the community and feel I can do more to give back a bit to the people who make this server a place that keeps me coming back in such a role.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

So my best example would be my past staff experience as a community manager and server owner and understanding the dynamic that makes good staff teams work.

Understanding that while I may not have the answer for every question this is why a team is so important as our fellow team members may assist to lift us up in the places we fall short to create an effective united team.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I believe I am a mature and fairly objective person who is hard to aggravate. These qualities allow me to treat each ticket with the fair view any staff member should, not allowing myself to favor those I play with most on the server or become aggravated when somebody just won't listen.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

Yes most certainly

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I would expect nothing less although I can assure you it won't happen XD

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Yes, I have no problem whatsoever.

Edited by Luciferslastdeciple
  • Like 1

Strong +1<span style=💪">

I've had no negative experience with you as you're a very positive and passionate player.

You're very active, and you have a group of really legendary blokes and I see you as a leader to them. You're an amazing influence on other people around you and you're very mature.

You follow the rules and you're very aware of them.

On top of all that you have a detailed staff app. I see no reason what so ever that you shouldn't be given the chance to staff here on orbital.

I remember seeing you for the first time you had an awesome mob base set up. My goal was to disguise and take your hit, I failed many many times, sorry if that was annoying!!

Good luck with your application, I'm sure not only me, but countless other people would love you to be staff :D

Hey mate,

Few good points here

Previous staffing experience..

Mature age, 28

Activity on the discord is good,

Activity on the forums is okay. (room for improvement here)

No warns for 5D playtime.

Being able to sacrifice some roleplay to help the community is what staffing is all about, I can see you are very community driven and have a lot of love for this server - so I don't see this being an issue as I believe you enjoy helping people gain the best experience possible.

From my point of view, Id think you'll make a good staff member and I'd be happy to have you on the team :)

+1

Edited by Tuppy

+1

Good bloke all round. I've seen nothing but people having fun around him and him leading the mafia ingame. Lucifer is always having a laugh in game and helping or cooperating in any and all shenanigans. He is a great leader and excellent role model fit for staff. GL

+1

Good active member amongst the community. Luci runs a major part within the servers roleplay side and influences RP encounters almost constantly when he's online. He knows the rules inside and out and abides by them no matter what which has my respect.

He's easy to talk to and get along with and has an outgoing friendly personality which I'm sure is why he is very well known throughout the server. By being a great leader and showing his knowledge of the game I believe he would be an excellent person for staff.

Hello

Lucifer,

Looking at your staff application it is clear to see you have experience. I have personally seen you in-game.

You are active in-game and on the forums.

I believe you can do good staffing so I will +1 the staff application.

You seem smart and have a well put together staff application.

Good luck with your staff application mate!

Thanks,

Muck Figures.

Guest Anniie

+1

For the short time I've known him, he has made me enjoy his company. I see him on all the time, he has amazing roleplay ideas, is very cooperative, open-minded, as well as, he is very kind and plays his character very well.

Good Luck On Staff I hope you get it. Hubby! :D

+1

I think you have a lot of characteristics of a good staff member. Especially the knowledge of rules, coupled with a calm, friendly demeanour.

You have some previous staffing experience and are super well known within the community as well as by myself.

Best of luck mate.

hey lucifer,

nice forum you have very great points that can help you succeed in the application, I have encounted you quiet a few times and every one of those times was a friendly encounter, ill give a +1, goodluck too you in the future all the best.

Regards Nezuko.

+1

Probably one of the best rpers on the server. Takes it seriously but not to an extent where it gets annoying. Very approachable and friendly.

Has demonstrated an exceptional understanding of rules seeing him in gameand boundaries so no worries in terms of knowledge

Even though we are from rival families. You're very commendable and deserve a place on the team.

Good luck

+1

I've had many encounters with Luci, both in-game and Discord. He is one of the most friendliest and experienced roleplayer I have ever seen. He is very immersive with roleplay and knows how to spice it up. He is very aware of the server's rules and knows what to do and what not to do. He reports rulebreakers or make staff requests to enquire about the rules that he doesn't know of. In terms of activity, he is very active in-game almost everyday and also the discord as well as the forums. I have noticed him helping other players face to face as well as through the OOC chat, which is a very good staff material. Regarding the application itself, it contains tons of details which shows that he had put effort into it and actually care about getting the rank. To top it off, I highly believe he deserves a shot at staffing as anyone else. Good luck Lucifer!

Hey Lucifer,

I've seen you online plenty, however, you spend a large majority of your time on the mob boss job, this is great but it limits your interactions in-game with other players.

You have a decent forum presence, but I don't recall seeing you in the discord at all.

Currently, I don't believe you possess enough staffing qualities to join the team, and I don't personally think you would be a great fit.

For now, I'm going to -1 this application. If you do get the role, you can prove me wrong.

Good luck, either way this goes!

-Roberto

Edited by Roberto
  • Like 1

You're a friendly guy and creative role player, however from what I've seen and the limited staff interactions we've had I'm not convinced that you would be a great fit for the team as how you handle situations and the way you carry yourself around the server does not reflect a role model figure. You're active and fairly well known within the community, however with your limited responses to the questions in this application and mixed things I have heard about you I believe that you are too controversial of a person to endorse, and not yet fit for the staff team.

• Like 1

i'm gonna keep this short and to the point the reason this is a -1 is because your too good of a role player and i feel having you as a staff member would ruin what has become a big part of the server being the morningstar family as being a staff member greatly reduces the amount of rp you can do and honestly i don't want to lose something so great

Hey Lucifer, how are you today? Now you maybe wondering why I have -1ed your app. It has been mentioned before that you have great experience within the RP. I 100% agree with what froakie has said. You are one of the best players too RP with, which means if you get this role, all will be lost. I also have barely had any interactions with you, I feel as though you are not pushing yourself out in to the community enough. I have also never seen you make a ticket which makes me feel like you don't try your best to stop rule breakers. As tony has mentioned I just don't feel you are fit for the staff team yet.

Kind regards.

bunnedslogo.png.58d7dbe1fa6529f6c15a8276d79832ca.png

Edited by Bunned