steamID64 (Hex): 110000101ea7534

steamID64 (Dec): 76561197992408372

steamID3: [u:1:32142644]

steamID: STEAM_0:0:16071322

In Game Name: Lolly Gagger

Discord User#: Cybapunk#2521

Country/Time Zone: Queensland AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes.

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2725494859 2 Weeks 1 Day 40 Minutes | 2200 Hours Logged Steam

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): Golden Record Baby | https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2725495544

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Zilch Zero | https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2725495544

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): Yes, Former Orbital Senior Moderator,

And I Used To Run An Active Clan Which I Would Need To Setup And Code Servers And Admin On A Daily Basis

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I have never held myself worthy of holding any admin position, i hold myself by my deeds good and bad, and in that regard to the older players that remember me, i give my 100% sometimes its to my mental detriment but i believe

i can do so again.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): I've never been good at explaining things, but i have integrity , and i am straight faced about my flaws, and i can hold my own and have done on this server

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:A good sense of comradery and attitude, a willingness to help everyone and knowing when im in over my head instead of foolishly plowing through carelessly

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Of Course, i have a golden record on this community and i hope to uphold it,

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Crystal Clear

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Ofcourse, naturally i am out of practice and rusty but i look forward to helping this server shine.

• Like 1

+1

Hey, Lollygagger

I want to say it’s great you want to give staffing a chance again! Basing on how you were previously as staff I do believe you deserve to come back! You are a very nice person and someone that I have never had a negative interaction with the only downside is the length of your application I do believe there could have been more effort but actions speak louder then words and I believe you should be welcomed back to the team with open arms!

Good luck with your application!

[JUSTIFY]EASIEST +1 OF MY LIFE

First and foremost, welcome back to the server, dude. I'm overjoyed that you finally applied and reignited your interest in DarkRP in general. You are active and put quite an effort into your application, demonstrating that you desire the role. Now that that's out of the way, I'd like to speak about your previous staffing experience, which was excellent; it's a shame you had to go, but your health comes first. You were patient and took sits actively assisting the staff team; your rule knowledge was incredible, and those times spent in the sit room with you and others will live on in my memory. I wish you the very best with your application, and I hope to see you soon, brother :)[/JUSTIFY]

Edited by TerrA

What other than a Massive +1

To simply put it, you are an amazing person, and have done a lot for the community. You are so incredibly friendly it is impossible to describe, showing to be work extremely well with anyone and everyone. You are extremely mature and chill and a wonderful guy to hang around. I can't wait to have you back on the team man!

+1

Obviously you deserve this you played a big role in the staff community, you were one of my favourite staff, you are good and chill. You are one very mature person as well which is good for the roll you want to partake in. Good effort in your app. and I would like to see you taking my tickets again.

There's no way you're coming back, bro.

So I'm going to have to give you a +1 because I think you deserve this role and were a great staff member, but I haven't seen you on the discord, forums, or garry's mod server in like 2 months, but you did put in good effort in your application, and I'd love to see you back on this team, so this is an easy +1, but I do think you should try to get more active on the server, discord, and forums.

+1

I dont know you nearly as long as anyone here but for the short time that we spoke i got the feeling your were calm collected and had the respect of your peers!

I think your a pretty top bloke and would be interested to see you on the team!

Hey man

You were a bit of an inspiration for me to give staffing a shot. You always would connect with people you had sits with. It was a genuine experience that showed you genuinely care about this community. Everyone would agree that you have still got your knowledge and the same dedication you had with the community before your needed break. It would be idiotic to not get you back.

Wish you well bro!

Pretty obvious +1

-1 You're a really good bloke and have everything going for you but, you've only just come back to the server, you have extremely low activity on everything, I may re evaluate if I see activity on everything go up

Your right in part only, ive been back as of 2-3 Days ago, and my Forum and Discord Activity are Really poor as for in game ive been on pretty much every morning and then of afternoon and night, i am back for good :)

+1

Greatest lad you'll see out in the community especially when he's a staff member. Even if he just recently came back he has shown dedication that he puts his time and effort to have fun in the community and to show that he's ready again for being a staff. Your attitude and behavior still the most positive as you were back in the days and also the most responsible member of the community. Of course this guy will have no warns because he truly respects the rules and understands the rules to make a fair roleplay to the community.

Good Luck on your application and have a great day!

• Like 1