steamID64 (Hex): 110000101ea7534

steamID64 (Dec): 76561197992408372

steamID3: [u:1:32142644]

steamID: STEAM_0:0:16071322

In Game Name: Lolly Gagger

Discord User#: Cybapunk#2521

Country/Time Zone: Queensland AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes.

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2544656337 [Currently 4 Days 3 Hours] [i have 1900 Hours Logged On Steam]

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2544656932 [Zero]

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2544656932 [Zero]

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): Yes i run an online Gaming clan Called OsF where i code/run Several Servers, 1x Arma 2 Dayz Epoch [Taviana Map] 1x CS 1.6 Deathmatch Server 1x Private WoW Realm [shhh]

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I don't believe i deserve this staffing decision, There are going to be many more younger players who are more qualified but i believe i am a good player and follow the rules but i am not perfect and sometimes i get them confused or i forget, but if made admin you will have my all, my 100%.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): Like i said above, i run a gaming clan with a few people and we all work together, arma 2 DayZ is easily exploited so you have to be on your a game to catch alot of stuff

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:A positive attitude, im good at de-escalating situations, and i believe despite my shortcomings i would make a good asset, even if i have never been a Garry's mod admin before

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Of course, as uncle ben said to peter parker, with great power comes great responsibility.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes we are crystal clear, if some how i am unable to function as an admin i would be offended if it were not stripped from me.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Of course, though i will need some tutelage but i generally care about this server and it has provided me and some clan members of mine on the rare times they play a very fun experience

any chance to pay that forward is eagerly accepted.

@Greggy @TerrA Im coming for that hallway

+1 holy shit I didn't realise you were that old

lolly is a good guy that has the maturity to be staff on orbital.

he can have fun and isn't too strict he can make good decisions based on the surroundings

good luck with the app i hope you get staff

+1

Since I joined the server from my first interaction with Lolly to now he has always been a nice and helpful guy. I have never had any bad or toxic interactions with him and have never needed to question his actions In-game. Just a nice and honest guy from what I have seen.

+1 nice as guy active ingame but i dont see you much in discord or the forums but other then that i think you would make a good staff member.

i dont have discord open much simply due to my clan members always pinging me in my discord >.> XD but ill work on it

• Like 1

+1

Lolly is an absolute legend. He always follows the rules, knows them well and isn't biased in any circumstances. I believe Lolly would fit the role of being a staff member very well as he is a great guy who is looking to help around here by doing some cool giveaway events and things on the weekend truly showing that he cares about the community and that he wants to help. I have never seen him be a minge or do anything wrong and i have seen him informing other players of rules and what to do to help them. And since he has had some other experience when it comes to managing things i do think Lolly would be a great staff member and i'd love to see him on the team.

200.gif

I meant to reply sooner to your application sorry that I have taken so long. I would not say that I am -1 you but I want to ask a quick question that concerns me. Obviously being a staff member you need to remain active to keep your role. While reading your application I noticed that you mentioned that you own a gaming community. Is your role as the owner gonna hold you back from being active as a staff member on the server?
  • Like 1

I meant to reply sooner to your application sorry that I have taken so long. I would not say that I am -1 you but I want to ask a quick question that concerns me. Obviously being a staff member you need to remain active to keep your role. While reading your application I noticed that you mentioned that you own a gaming community. Is your role as the owner gonna hold you back from being active as a staff member on the server?

Thats actually a very smart question, my clan would not impede on my ability to administrate a garrys mod sever, we are just a few guys that host a few servers like dayz and wow [sssh dont tell blizz] that we hang out on every now and then and when we have a few drinks we play games together, if it were more popular and it demanded more of my time i would agree my ability would be hampered but due to my health issues river, i have alot of free time on my hands, i respect you asking and being honest i value all feedback. i even look forward to negative criticism as it gives me more things to work on,

• Like 1

+1

Nothing to say that hasnt been said already. Hes an active and friendly player and hes more than fit for a staff roll. He knows the rules well and he never breaks or bends them to get out of situations.