Logan_Bods Trusted Application

Logan_Bods

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198219254897/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:129494584

Discord User#: IMSoK0414#6742

Your in-game name: Logan Bods

What is your gametime? : 1661385301242.png.e0185662f2b6214bb2ff338fb3deb1d2.png

How many warnings do you have? : 41661385337297.thumb.png.d85bc096ee9d47b60f277906eabd9cee.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? : 1 1661385362322.png.de2e499f531e4b7ad06c0893435c887f.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? Because I want to help people like how people have helped me at the start i remember not knowing a thing on what to do in DarkRP and people have help me learn how to play it. I have made some mistakes in the past as you see from the warning but I had know idea what I was doing then but I learnt from mistakes and I want to make sure people can also learn how to play right off the bat and enjoy this wonderfull server

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I think i could help people bases because im alright a building and i enjoy building and I would like to learn about the other tools that come with it and I personly think I could help people learn building and wiring and all the other cool stuff you can do in DarkRP

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes im familiar

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes I agree

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes I Agree

I've never seen you on the server in my life, your application could be a lot better and this is your only post on the forums, I suggest getting your community presence up on all platforms (Forums, Ingame, Discord) and then reapply if necessary.

Good luck

- Osama

• Like 1

I have seen you once, which was yesterday in a sit other than that I have not interacted with you personally in any type of rp situation. Inactive in forums and discord activity to a nil, with a short application it demonstrates that you are clearly not trying very hard to get accepted to trusted.

• Like 1

Hey i am agreeing with the community, I never seen you on the server, can see you have multiply warns which was from last year but I'm guessing you approved since you haven't received one lately, please be more active in the community/discord forums to be get trusted because it is a big role and provides more dark rp experience for everyone.

• Like 1