SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70498557

Your in-game name: Liam (ICEY)

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1633178981201.thumb.png.bb7e9029c0a9ade8cbcdd98b014eeb4b.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

0 Cant post cause it saids my file is too large :/

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

0 Cant post cause it saids my file is too large :/

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Because I have been playing for a very long time and I know all the rules and I want to teach new players about wire mod.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I will help all the new players about everything they need to know about the tool guns and wiremod and more!!!!!!

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?. Yes.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes.

Hey, so I don't think we can just take your word for it that you've got 0 warns, so we do need a screenshot. Take a screenshot in game using f12 then screen clip it from the steam library. That worked for me.

Otherwise, take some more time into your response. Right now you've only got 1 sentence for each paragraph and they seem to be focused on wire mod, which leads me to believe you are in it for the perks. Trusted is about helping out the community and the perks are a reward for doing so.

Take a look at other people's accepted applications and model your response based on theirs. Better explain how you can be trusted and how you help out within the community, showing you care about this role.

Also, I've been active quite recently and don't ever recall seeing you? Even though you've met the playtime requirements, it is rather about being well known and recognised in the community. And since this is your first post, try to become more active within the forums as well.

Good luck!

Edited by Booby

-1 Same as everyone else, you only want the toolgun perks of trusted, from the low effort app with only a sentence for why you deserve trusted and no screenshot of the warns I'm going to assume that you have warns and that you don't have dedication to the community or at least the dedication to the community that you need for trusted. If you need to see what a good trusted app looks like take a look at resolved trusted apps or ones that have good community feedback.

Best of luck in future.

Denied

Please take your application more seriously and include all the necessary information needed, also add some details to your answers. Moreover, It seems like you're only applying for the benefit of Wiremod which isn't all about achieving the rank of Trusted.

Reapply in 1 week.