Liam. Ban Appeal

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:454773285

In-game name: Liam1234

Time and date of ban: 06/05/21 - 12:48pm AEST - 3 Day Ban - Been over 20 hours since

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Pharam

Further details: I was warned for RDM because I did not advert asking someone to surrender, but I did say it over the microphone. It was so Sifex who I knew had a mic, and had been harassing me about stealing my printers, and insulting me by calling me angry, a shit kunt, stupid. He sounded just like a kid though, so he was bent on doing anything to get me in trouble sadly. I was still new to the server, I don't think I even have 15 hours on the server, and it was the first time I had ever made a mistake of not calling an advert - because you didn't need to for a raid. I did not mean to make that mistake, and I do think a 3 day ban was too harsh. I wasn't mean it the sit, I told the truth, was polite, and didn't argue with the ban. But I've sat down now like 20 hours after and realized the warning I got should've been a verbal one.

Any evidence you can provide: No

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yes

Edited by .Liam.

Hi Liam,

You are required to yell in chat when invoking FearRP on anyone regardless if they have sound or not. After the yell you can use your voice chat to continue. I can not see if you had used voice chat or not which is why yelling is required. You had 2 previous RDM warns which is why you have recieved the 3 day ban.

1622946759978.png.11eb8465e3f02e6ba9b9e253043efdf5.png

[HEADING=1]

Denied

[/HEADING]

I checked your warnings, you have 3 active warns for the same offence (RDM). As pharam stated, before demanding someone to do something such as surrender in-game, you are required to /yell to force them to comply. You failed to read the rules and notice this rule, therefore your ban will remain due to your previous warnings on our server.