Leroy Jenkins

Steam Community https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199127713326

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:583723799

Discord User#:Leroyng#7364

RP Name:Leroy Jenkins

Do you have a working Microphone?:yes

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot):

1676542793171.png.298ef645965724b08a9efd92ab73bfd2.png

What are your active days/times on the server?

my time zone is UTC+8 but ill type in Australian time

6pm-9pm Monday - Friday

Saturday - Sunday 12pm - 9 or 10pm

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1676543007417.thumb.png.0f7dfd9511d934142b02cfee3ebab38d.pngDo you have any previous or current experience hosting server events? (Provide examples):

yes i used to be commander for pd which involves making events which probably counts

Provide some screenshots of some builds you have made on the server (Optional):

1676543670154.png.957f60e2e301e365f18a6d53b58d0e2c.png

idk how the fuck this scale this down most of my other builds are stuck in the event room from pd events but i do build small things that are decorative instead of full on tactical try hard window defense bases.

Why do you believe that you deserve the Event Staff role?:

i have been in the server for 2 years and is already trusted with the up side of not being warned for 7 months and i think is about time i go to the next part of my time in the orbital community and join staff team in a way. events i have experience in running/hosting from my time in pd and want to be more involved with the community.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

as i already said i used to be commander in pd which uses a lot of team work and communication along side people actively trying to give problems. even with people trying ruin the fun justice will prevail and the event will continue on like nothing happened i also help in situations like base making/event building

List one unique event idea you can bring to the server:

capture the flag i did it before for pd specifically but can be improved a lot more especial with the right tools i also over another idea for events that i will not be stating here.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to host events?:

yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

yes

hmm... i think ill go with a +1.

Ive seen leroy jenkins around, and hes always a fucking brilliant guy to talk to every now and then. In terms of warnings and notoriety, you have certainly passed that by a mile, 8 weeks playtime with less warns than me is definitely a great look.

Now your application, I can't exactly say much effort has been put into it, but i'm ok to gloss over that considering you did answer the questions as intended. And the dupes you have provided, well aren't exactly anything too crazy or mind-blowing, but the potential is definitely there and i think can be reached. But don't forget, event staff isnt just building, its mostly hosting and maintaining crowds, which you can definitely do, via your experience in PD.

I think you deserve a fair bloody crack at event staff, and you are the kind of person i would be a fan working with!

Good luck brother!

Sincerely,

Walterburg

• Like 1

Hi Leroy Jenkin's

Look I think you need to build yourself within the community more. I haven't really seen you around much and you need to get more hours on the server.

By the way that was a joke Your WARNS ARE GREAT always up for a laugh great to roleplay with hours on the server are crazy for all of that its a +1 for me.

+1

Thanks Brad

SWAT-HC / STAFF / EVENT-STAFF

• Like 1

+1

Leroy is a great role-player who has involved himself in the community for a long time. From my time with him and on the server he's treated others well and played conservatively within server rules.

I've seen some of his builds around in roleplay and they are always a great addition to the scene! I believe granting him the role will enable him to create more fun events that can involve the everyone on the server (not just PD).

As pointed out by the above, there is a lack of actual material in the application but since you've been part of the community for so long, many of us know your personality and can vouch for your character. I wish you luck with your application and thank you for applying :)

• Like 1

Probably could've had more detail in the app but other than that I feel quite confident in giving you this +1 as you are a great member of this community and have been around for awhile showing that he is quite knowledgeable in the server rules and in his friendly presence.

From what I've seen of his builds they are well crafted and display a great knowledge in detailing and wire-mod which would be great to have more people within the event staff team that has those skills.

In closing, good luck with the app and i'll see you around!

• Like 1