Lels Staff App

Lel Zuerlein

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199166100766/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:602917519

Discord User#: JoelMokers#9250

RP Name: Lel Zuerlein

Country/Time Zone: AEDT

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):ScreenShot2022-01-08at7_46_30pm.thumb.png.bcfd862304eebca6b5583e14d594dd7b.png

I believe i have 2w 21h and something mins

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):ScreenShot2022-01-08at7_46_56pm.png.88f35899dcb0b6fe2ceca1c4706a9c57.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Look Above

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

No

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe I am deserving of a position on the server's staff because I believe I have a good understanding of the rules and how to follow them as well as show others how to do so, I believe I can bring a positive attitude to the playerbase, and this opportunity would allow me to meet even more people on the server. I've also made an effort to be active in both the discord and the forums, as well as on the server. Furthermore, I believe I have experimented with a variety of jobs on the server in order to obtain a wide understanding of how each job works, which will simplify the transmission of rules and explanations if they are required.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

(IRL)

I have a lot of experience as I have worked at Maccas for 2.5 years where I have worked my way up the ranks to a crew trainer which is the second or third highest rank you can get. Im also doing work as a 3rd year mechanic where i go tafe and work along other students.

(In-Game)

As a Commander for the SWAT it show's that I have a great understanding of working in a team and even coordinating one. I believe I could work fantastically in the current staff team as some of them are in the PD and I work with them almost every day.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

The qualities I will bring to the staff team will be:

• Determination, Hard Work and Passion towards the server.

• Organization at all times and always ready to do anything.

• I am always quick to learn and do anything that I am required to do so, I always put 110% into everything.

• I enjoy conversing with others and sharing my experiences as well as listening to theirs.

• I am always out and about in the community, providing assistance to everybody and anything.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes

• Like 1

Lel is a respected, positive member of the orbital community. Having relatively decent activity on the forums, but plenty of engagement with the players in-game and on discord (more so PD). You are kind and mature to everybody you interact with and are very welcoming and helpful to newer players. Being a ranking member of the PD, you have evidence of your ability to lead and communicate with a team of people. You present yourself well and try to be the best you can be in all areas which is why I'm more than happy to give you a +1

I look forward to you taking my sits!

• Like 1

+1

The The amount of game time you have gathered up with only 1 warn is awesome dude, it really shows how well you actually know the server rules and guidelines. All my interactions with you in game have been nothing but positive and I can tell you carry this out with the rest of the community. You are very well known and you are always willing to help out when someone needs it. You show good values that are required to become a staff member of Orbital and I believe you should get a shot at it. Your application shows great detail with important points on why you should become staff and the formatting is very easy to follow. You put in the effort and it really shows, good job!

Good luck with your application mate.

• Like 1

[JUSTIFY]Definite +1

Lel has been one of the Command Team's friendliest and most enthusiastic members, and I feel he can directly convert that to the staffing team. He is quite active in-game and on Discord, and he keeps his forum activities up to date. The application is well-crafted, indicating that he put some effort into it. Lel is a Commander who has led multiple patrols and training events, demonstrating his ability to lead people and work in groups. I feel he would be an excellent addition to the staff team, and I wish you all the best, Lel.[/JUSTIFY]

• Like 1

+1 Your application is formatted to perfection as well as your answers. You're a good guy and it shows with your warn history and playtime. You have defiantly proven to me and others over the few weeks that you deserve a shot on the staff team. Good luck mate!
  • Like 1

Hey man just wanna say you're a great bloke but sometimes i wake up with white stuff on my head and i found out you dropped ice cream on my head during my sleep and you never apologized for it and i am now angry!. but other then that whole situation i feel like i should give u a mad +1 the -1 was a joke i love ya man been nothing but my friend and thats all i can ask for!

- Arcane

Hey man

You are a great bloke to hang around, your presence is 100% felt in discord, fourms and in-game. Your application is very well written, explaining the many talents ( besides being a mechanic without a drivers licence (L)) you can bring to the staff team. Your rule knowledge is very good, seen through your 2w+ gametime and only one warn!

I reckon you deserve a crack, have a good one!

+1

• Like 1

Hey, Lel!

This is most definitely a +1! You have been a fantastic Commander in the PD, showing great leadership, friendliness and maturity where necessary. You are active and a very approachable and fun person to hang around, whenever the time be. I have been monitoring you and your interactions with people and you are super easy going and great to chat to. I would certainly recommend you for a staffing position and wish you the best of luck with this!

• Like 1

Easy +1 despite being batshit retarded, you have such a fluent understanding with rules, better yet you know how to abide by the rules and still maintain a fun relationship almost everyone! i truly think you being apart of the staff team would certainly make the community a better place!
  • Haha 2

Very easy +1 you are the best at roleplaying with you know the rules so well and you are good at what you do so you going for staff is good, you already feel like staff plus you will help make the community better which is the best anyway that's my say. Good luck.
  • Like 1

Hey Lel Zuerlein!

I know I'm late to this but I will give this big man a big +1. My reasoning for this is all interactions which are many as he is very well known have been amazing, activity across all factors is good, and a top role in the community such as the PD and even just to hang with. Overall Lel Zuerlein is great person and has earnt my +1 easily.

• Like 1