Lel Zuerlein's Commander Application

Lel Zuerlein

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:602917519

Discord User#: JoelMokers#9250

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

ScreenShot2021-11-29at9_42_52pm.png.1a226f658d5df40ff85c667d27edeb2e.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):ScreenShot2021-11-29at9_43_23pm.png.7851b97877096f7711e6267dd2daed11.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): No

What is your current Police rank?: Sergeant

What is your current SWAT rank?: Sergeant

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.): Command Sergeant Major for Sniper and 2IC

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?:

I believe that I should be a Commander because I am very active on PD, I spend most of my time playing SWAT or training probational officers. I have displayed the ability of learning the knowledge of SWAT and Police rules which shows that I intend to display the proper methods in which we are trained to do. I know pretty much every rule related to PD and I have experienced just about everything there is to experience in regards to PD.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

If I was made a Commander, then I would be able to give the community many things. Some of the things include:

- A higher chance for pd and swat to be promoted through training, events, patrols and raids.

- Bringing a clear mind and strong leadership to the PD while maintaining a strong bond to the PD, and also keeping it fun.

- With Commander, I'll be able to take control of more PD related situations, allowing me to maximise the enjoyment for everyone and get them involved in the scenario.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

I have quite a bit of experience in leading people, in general and in events, patrols and raids, I also have a good amount of experience training people and I am able to keep any trainee calm if any situation is to occur during the training. Im also a very fun guy to play with, yes I can be a bit of a meanie sometimes but at most times im focused and i dedicate my time as a very active member of the server and to the department.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?: Yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?: Yes ofc i agree

Edited by Lel Zuerlein

Hi Lel, a few of us on the command team have been waiting for this app, so it's absolutely a massive +1.

You are kind and respectful, you value the opinions of others and your an excellent cop. I have no doubts about you abusing the role, and I look forward to welcoming you to the command team. Excellent work my guy, you got this.

CMDR. Mythic Gears