Your in-game name:

Larry Nabber

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

3d 3h1659930068824.thumb.png.bd192ecb1ad7406bc6d0d8da76d10eb7.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

2 (inactive)

1659930097410.thumb.png.e5dbb6f7fda5540e7fa404c90ade81f8.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

One, a 12h prop blacklist for propblocking. It was very technical and not a blatant troll or anything but I probably shouldn't have done it anyways.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I deserve trusted because I haven't been warned for over a year, I haven't played on many other servers than this server, and I feel that I have a good feel of the players in this server and can help people who need it.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

If I see anyone trying to do something and not quite doing it right especially in building I would help them the best I can. If anyone types anything requesting for help in OOC or anything like that I will try my best to answer it to the best of my ability. Essentially I could help the community as much as I possibly could, and if I got this role it could make it a lot easier.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes

It might be just me, but I haven't actually seen you on the server as of recent, and even if you were, I've never had an interaction with you, you also only have one post on the forums being your trusted application. The application itself is okay but it'd be nice if you interacted with the community more, it's pretty much the best way to get trusted and I'm sure after you make yourself more known you will get the role.

Best of luck - Osama

-1 I have not seen you around much, maybe you play when I am off but we would have ran into each other a few times by now, also with discord/forums this is your first forum post and I have not seen you in the discord.

But to get trusted what you could do is get yourself more well known e.g talking in discord and posting in forums.

I don't know who you are. I do appreciate that you attempt to help those in need and that you enjoy playing on Orbital. I would suggest you interact more with others around the server and get into or create great roleplay scenarios so you are a bit more well known by those in the server.

• Like 1

Hey man, not to beat a dead horse or sound repetitive but your community image is almost non-existant!

I suggest spending some time getting to know people and getting your name out their before re-applying!

Have a good day!

• Like 1