Discord User#: Prixez#6571

Your in-game name: krobby

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

hours.thumb.PNG.1cbaa6ddbc7e086d23f4a6acf99e40cf.PNG

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

better1.thumb.PNG.94e50076bd99efcdef7cdc4a6565619e.PNG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

- Included above.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I have spent 240 hours playing Orbital. I have discovered new friends, met new people. I have learnt so much from the day I began playing. I enjoy helping others out with things such as; meth, weed, moonshine, and even mining. My knowledge has been passed down from other people to me and now it's my turn to pass it down to newer players. I spend most of my time building, chatting with other players or, working as a team to take down bases. I am quite known in the community and love to help others out. I love to expand roleplay scenarios so they are more enjoyable for everyone involved.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I might not seem like a role model with my high amount of warns, but I am working towards becoming a more responsible person for this community. I tend to explain to new players the correct rules after seeing them break them instead of instantly jumping to a ticket. I pass my abilities down to other players and teach them newer things. I help new players by answering their questions in chat.

The features or being trusted, wouldn't benefit me as I'm already a supporter but the rank would help new players have more trust in the information I'm telling them. I feel like the community would look up to me more and start appreciating me for what I do.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

I completely understand the rules and guidelines, can keep updated on the changelog to keep updated on rule changes.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I understand that my trusted rank could be removed if I misuse it's abilities.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree to not abuse any powers given to me.

look you a lot of warns within your play time which isn't good so I'm sadly giving you this.

But you are very nice to play with and talk to but this is what I have seen.

please learn from your mistakes and don't do anymore bad things on the server. :)

• Like 1

-1 I've never really got to know you so I cant really comment on anything about that but you have one week gameplay with quite a big amount of warns but theres warns that are only 5 days apart and you have a pattern of getting two warns on the same day, you could add more to that app and improve it, best of luck.

-1 I have met you a couple of times in game you are a good guy but those recent warns are not going to get you accepted and I don't know what other things besides those warns but all i have had of you are good memories but from what i see that's not the case for everyone.

-1 From me today

-I do want to say your discord and forum activity is decent [4 pages on main + 4 on pd discord at time of writing]

-I do have to say however, although I haven't personally had any issues with you, I have noticed a few people have had issues with you on occasion but you haven't been super toxic or anything so disagreements do happen

-The biggest reason I will have to give you a -1 is simply because you received 4 warns within 15 days, all of which are pretty extreme ranging from Fail RP to RDM to Homophobic Slurs, this is unacceptable behavior from someone desiring the Trusted rank

I do wish you the best of luck if you do end up getting Trusted and will hold no bias against you and if you don't end up getting it, continue working on improving yourself which you say you are trying and maybe you can join us one day.

~Taser Sniper

Denied

Although your community interaction and activity are great, your rule understanding is lacking, as shown by your repeated and recent warnings, indicating that you need to better adapt to the rules sheet. You could do this by creating tickets and asking fellow staff about the rules.

Please reapply in 1 week.