Kivix_

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kivix_/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:565989069

Your in-game name: kivix

What is your gametime?

1632593288558.thumb.png.eac4af9130b0e154fdfbd2c9aacdde01.png

How many warnings do you have?

1632593288659.thumb.png.1500e79ea1757194b69d59a0f9cad4a6.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have?

1632593288773.thumb.png.e4590ec7bd8a5bf9aaf491a13e34b566.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe I deserve trusted because I spend a lot of time on this server and have previously donated I also am willing to help new people to the server understand the rules and things like that.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I can help the community by providing fun and interesting RP’s for everyone to enjoy and also to help new players figure the server out

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: I Agree

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I Agree

Hey Kivix_,

Getting trusted is not only about helping other players out, but also being well known throughout the community - and unfortunately, I don't know you? and I've being logging a few hours on the server everyday. Some suggestions to help change this would be:

1. Increase your activity (In game, discord & forums) - the 2 in-game days required for trusted is more of a minimum than a trusted guarantee. The more hours you have, the more chance people actually know you. Activity on the 3 platforms also shows that you are dedicated to contribute and become a part of the community.

2. Become well known throughout the community. People need to know you in order to trust you. The best way to accomplish this is by helping out players, trying out new role-play job roles, interacting on the discord and forums, and most importantly, going out of your way to interact with everyone. This is a very social game/place, so you should be too!

3. You must know the rules. For only 2 days game time, you have a high amount of warns - including a short ban. I recognize that these a from a few months ago, but again, only 2 days game-time makes me question how active you have actually been lately, and as to whether you are familiar with the rules. (How can we expect you to be trusted to give out advice and help new players, when you don't know the rules yourself!)

4. Your effort. Honestly, your trusted application is very low-effort. You meet the bare-minimum of game time, your only forum post is for trusted, and you haven't put any thought into your description of why you deserve trusted and how you can help. I suggest taking a look at other peoples trusted applications, as well as spending more than 5 minutes typing your own.

If you take the advice of my suggestions, and actually put in the work to genuinely improve yourself and your involement within the community, you might get trusted in future time. But, for now, it is a solid -1 from me.

Hey mate,

I'm going to start off with your warns; you have 3 warns which are from a long time ago yes but from what I can see you probably quit the game and then came back recently. I can see that you have 3 warns with only 2d of playtime, I haven't interacted with you yet which is disappointing, therefore this application is going to be a HUGE -1.

Good luck on your application.

Big -1

I agree with everything already said

I honestly don't know who you are, this is your first forum post, I suggest increasing forum activity.

One of the requirements for Trusted is to be well known within the community.

Thanks mate, good luck with your application