Kaelans Trusted application.

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kaelanfarts/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60471847

Discord User#: kaelan#9966

Your in-game name: Kaelan

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 20220527191957_1.thumb.jpg.6f92a2f0263f55f1a5111d1b74531f37.jpgHow many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1653650453878.thumb.png.ae7506ff4c2283acc5fc6d9bee5ea23b.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1653650556670.thumb.png.ae7d0eaebcebb59a0d3fd90f4508e32c.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I think I deserve trusted because I am more than happy to help new players to the server as i have before with my friends who are completely new to gmod and just got it, I introduced them to this server and now its the only thing they will play they seem to enjoy it a lot. I think I deserve trusted because it gives access to completely different and new basis to the server, it brings a variety of jobs that is exclusive to trusted.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

By helping new players to the server and introducing them to the roles that they cannot accent, but so they will know the rules about it. eg kidnapper kidnapping them so they dont just call an admin on a kidnap.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes i agree

In past experiences with you, you have been rude, obnoxious, and overall shit to be around.

Not to mention your application has very little detail, I have not seen you on the server frequently in the past few weeks (only for 1 or 2 hours once every few days)

Good things:

You seem to really enjoy playing the server, and although your attitude could be improved, you are young and I wish you luck getting trusted.

hey kaelan, unfortunately its a -1 from me.

Your app isnt very detailed, im not sure ive ever seen you in our discord (could just be me) and your forum activity is extremely low, your only other post is a trusted app. Ive not seen you on the server in the last few days other than when you grabbed the screenshot of your time.

I suggest upping your forums activity, and jump on the server a little more, get well known. Medic is a great role for getting to know everyone.

Best of luck,

Mythic Gears