Kaelan Warn appeal

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:60471847

In-game name: Kaelan

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 4/06/2022 16:51:48 AWST

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Ratty

Further details: I got warned for putting a prop on the road for about 3 seconds, jumping on it then deleting it, i havent ever got a verbal for prop abuse and i dont think its fair that i got warned for simply putting a prop on the road for 3 seconds then deleting it, its just unfair.

Any evidence you can provide: Message me and i can show you the clip of me in the admin sit i should be free for a while so just message me and i can show you. tomakeyousmile.thumb.jpg.4e327872f3af8752dd339a7f436cd2e4.jpg

from what i heard and what you admitted to, you trapped a player via your prop, no blacklist was handed out due to the situation not being as extreme but prop trapping a player really should have led to a 6 hour prop blacklist and which it didnt, prop climbing for 3 seconds is one of the two things that you did and if it was just the prop climb you wouldn't have recieved a warning, due to you trapping a player with your prop it caused you to get a warn, youre lucky you werent blacklisted for 6 hours.

from what i heard and what you admitted to, you trapped a player via your prop, no blacklist was handed out due to the situation not being as extreme but prop trapping a player really should have led to a 6 hour prop blacklist and which it didnt, prop climbing for 3 seconds is one of the two things that you did and if it was just the prop climb you wouldn't have recieved a warning, due to you trapping a player with your prop it caused you to get a warn, youre lucky you werent blacklisted for 6 hours.

i didnt even prop climb tho i literally put it down for 2 seconds then deleted it wtf

i didnt even prop climb tho i literally put it down for 2 seconds then deleted it wtf

you admitted to climbing on it hence propclimbing and you are also over looking the fact that you trapped a player in your prop giving you the moderate prop abuse warn, the warn is valid and technically i underpunished you

DENIED

You've admitted to climbing on it, confirming that it is a propclimb. Furthermore, as Gladys pointed out, you're lucky it wasn't a blacklist since the seriousness of your actions was minimal, so please learn from this and don't abuse your props in the future.