STEAM_0:1:183947366

Your in-game name:

Jonny Job

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

rp_orbital_v20170(2).jpg.a5934a368e6dceb13e9b0bab5bf7e162.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Warns.thumb.png.eeaef88c67139cfe35252e4480ff4d40.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

I have 1 Blacklist, But I have learnt my mistake and will never do It again.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I'm a Trustworthy Person and It would probably motivate me to farm MORE hours on the server, you saw what I can do in Supremacy.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

By teaching them on how to play the server, Giving Help in OOC chat to whoever needs it, Helping them with Wiremod/Build Stuff, and to state the rules if they need to know it.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I fully agree to my Rank getting Stripped If I don't use it properly.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree to not abuse anything that this rank gives me.

Personally, I have not been the most active lately but I have failed to see you at all on the server, your 2 days playtime and 1 warn is a bit eh...

The warn was towards the start of this month so it's all good.

Get yourself known in the community first then re-apply (If denied)

• Like 1

Hey, so take some more time and effort into your application, right now it is definitely lacking. Be more in-depth with your response and write more than a couple of sentences. Model your response based on other accepted trusted applications. Trusted rank are for those who are a positive role model in the server, so show us how you can be as such.

Like Doc said, spent some more time in the server, I've seen you on occasionally and from what I remember you've been friendly, but start to interact more with the community, in game and in the forums.

Good luck!

Edited by Booby
  • Like 1

Hey man, you're really chill and I always enjoy talking to you (and taking your money hehe) but with only 2 days of playtime and a warn that was only a couple weeks ago + your application is pretty barebones, I'm going to -1 this. However, I frequently see you around ingame, if I saw you in discord and here on the forums a bit more I'd be happy to change it! Best of luck
  • Like 1

-1 I haven't been all too active either because of the mines, but your application doesn't have nearly enough detail compared to other applications. Your playtime is also very minimal. Nevertheless, hope to see you around mate and hope you can pump those numbers and word count up!! :)

Best of luck!

• Like 1

Hey Jonny,

I do remember seeing you around a little bit on the server, and I think we have interacted a few times, however; there are three things that are deterring me away from giving you a positive that I think you should improve upon, and they are:

1. Your activity. A quick search in the discord shows your active enough there, but you are certainly lacking on the forums, and in game. The 2 in-game days required for trusted is more of a minimum than a trusted guarantee. The more hours you have, the more chance people actually know you - people need to know you in order to trust you. Another note, in your app you state trusted will help you "farm more hours". You shouldn't need a rank to help you be more active, and its more about what you do in those hours than having alot of them. Try playing different roles, socializing with everyone you meet, and just generally roleplay enjoyable.

2. Your application itself. Frankly, it is very low effort. Why you deserve trusted only has one sentence, saying "I am trustworthy" doesn't make me trust you. Also, I wasn't around during Supremacy days, but I need to add that people need to trust you for what you can do/contribute now - not for what you did in the past. Think of this as a completely new server and environment - you gotta start from rock bottom. To help, I recommend taking a look at other peoples applications, putting more thought into your own, and spending more than 5 minutes on yours, to get a general idea of how you can make it better.

3. Your contribution. Trusted is about knowing a certain players can role play well while following the rules, and helping out other players - whether its how to do a role, getting familiar with the rules, providing constructive feedback on the forums etc. etc. Personally, I haven't seen you help anyone out - but again, your low activity means you haven't really had a chance to. So if you ever see a player ask for help or do something wrong, and you are certain you know the answer, speak up!

I see potential in everyone, and I believe if you work on the things that I have stated above, you might be able to get trusted one day - but for now, I'm going to leave you a -1.

Edited by Dexter
  • Like 1

Hey mate,

This is going to have to be a HUGE "-1" for me, mainly because i have barely seen you in-game, your application has little to no detail and i do not know who you are from supremacy so yeah. You 100% need to put in more hours to actually deserve trusted, you can't just say "i will grind more once i get trusted".

Good luck on your trusted application.

I'll keep it short as everything I will say has already been said. Your application has extremely minimal detail, showing have no care at all for this role and have put no effort into creating your application. (You probably spent longer looking for that clip then you did writing the application.) I cannot say that I have really seen you in-game, and when I have, it was always a very small interaction. You haven't shown any examples of how you can help the community, and I have not seen you act the most mature and helpful in-game either.

Denied

Poor community feedback and minimal effort on your application. Moreover, Trusted isn't all about the perks that come with it and try to include as many details as you can the next time you apply. Additionally, please improve your activity on the forums as well as our Discord server. Reapply in 1 week.