Johns Trusted Application Numero Three

Steam Community Link:

My steam profile link is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198840281317/

SteamID:

My steam id is STEAM_0:1:440007794

Your in-game name:

My in-game name, is John Ceo Of Balls, the same as my steam name as every time I seem to change my role play name, it resets randomly.

What is your game time? (Post a screenshot):

My game time at the time of writing this application is 1 day, 15 hours.

See the screenshot below for the exact time.

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Absolutely zero, though, I have had one verbal warning from an admin. there was a 911 call, about a hostage situation, I attended the 911, the person holding the hostage wanted 20,000 k for the release, now, I didn't know it at the time, but I wasn't supposed to call a warrant on the criminal until the hostage was free, so therefore, I got a verbal warning, I think for fail role play.

See the screenshot below for the list of warns/bans.

How many Soft bans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):Z

Absolutely none, but as you see above, I've explained in decent detail why I got a verbal warning.

See the screenshot below for the list of warns/bans.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Because, in this server, I strongly believe that I can do this server with a little but of good charisma, not only by leading by good example, but to show that if you do good, you get good from the server and its people.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Well, I can show people that good comes from doing good, and only then can you be the best you could possibly be...

As well as the rewards and perks that being trusted can get you.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, I have read all the rules and guidelines of the server, every single line, even the crosses of the t's and the dots to the i's.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes, I do know this, I've had experience with my trusted being stripped because I got a warn on another server, sunless role play, I think it was... But unfortunately they have shutdown for some reason.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Absolutely, though, I don't seem to see a reason why anyone would abuse them, as having trusted is a gift, not a privilege.

Screenshots:

Screenshot_3.png.19f623ac8734d84b40296a881ab37841.png

Screenshot_4.thumb.png.d179d806e464929d64ac6647f12da835.png

Edit: Forgot to add the screenshots

Edited by SimpNotFound

+1

All of my previous encounters with John are mostly positive and none that I can remember displeasing. John always reports rulebreakers as well as encourage with the community. I've seen him helping players on OOC chat. You having zero warning/softban shows how familiar you are within the rules which is a very good Trusted material. Not only that, you application is well detailed, which obviously shows that you had put effort into it. One thing that I would love to comment on is your presence outside of the server, please try interacting with the community through Discord and the forums. To top it off, I highly believe you deserve a shot at Trusted, good luck John lad!

• Like 1