Discord User#: Arjo#3057

Your in-game name: Johnno

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1663827234442.thumb.png.edebf85c16b15f17497a56810c64332b.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1663827249460.thumb.png.e5b7a9dbc0406ca629c6bcf4c5ead615.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

As above ^^

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I was a part of this community back when it had a different name, Iconic. You would've known me as Johnno Smithy then. Even then I made it my business to try to help people as often as I could, since any game is more fun if done together. I believe that being Trusted will allow me to do better good for the server than I ever could as a regular player. Even recently, when the Miner job has become popular, I did what I could to help people how to effectively do the job and gain increased money making, even helping them level their pickaxes by letting them mine ore for me. Even unrelated to the job, I give people tips on OOC chat when needed, responding to their questions to the best of my ability, and if I happen to don't know the answer, I relay them to someone who DOES know it. Ultimately, I believe I deserve Trusted, due to the contributions I can give to the server as a whole, and that is to help people as much as I can, as long as I can.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

By doing exactly what I've been doing since the beginning: Helping out where I can. I've no aspiration for reaching 'the top', only to help create a place where everyone is having a great time in the server, and I'm certain that I can reach that goal with this rank.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Always

Huge +1

Johnno is the uncontested, friendliest guy on the server. He is the epitome of selfless, spending and dedicating his time teaching players alike myself the ins-and-outs of mining in his own free time. Out of anyone on the server, no one deserves the rank of Trusted more than Johnno.

Good Luck Legend!

+1

I haven't talked to Johnno all that much but from the interactions we have had he seems like he deserves it. He usually works in the mine with an amazing base for protection, as well as this he helped me with learning the miner job and didn't hesitate to answer any questions I had. Though I do have one thing to say your activity on the forums is minimal and this certainly can effect your chances. However I still think you deserve this role and hope you get it.

HUGE +1, Johnno spends most of his days in the mine, working away until he gets to 100m. As you can see by the photos he is almost there, because he made so much money mining I tried to do it myself, and Johnno helped and kept on answering my questions and never got mad or annoyed. Johnno is a very nice person and from what I have seen you understands the rules and will keep on helping.

im gonna have to give you a fat +1 due to the fact that you are one of the nicest guys ive met on orbital. you have 0 warns with a good amount of play which shows you understand the rules i think he deserves this role as i have seen first hand how helpful he can be.

Good luck mate!

+1

Giving a +1 due to the facts that you are a nice and helping person. People have said how you helped them with the mining job and how you were kind and willing to help. An alright app.

But there are some negatives, your activity on the forums is poor and needs to be improved and you need to come out of the mines for a bit and talk with the other side of the community.

+1

I believe that you would be a great candidate for the Trusted role. I respect the amount of hours you've put into the server in such a short period of time and your passion for teaching others. I understand it is your personal goal to accumulate darkRP money.

The only issues I have with your application is that you lack interaction with members of the community outside of mining. This is likely also a big contributor to your lack of warns for the amount of playtime. However, as Cunt has flagged, I look forward to seeing you contribute to the server in other forms of RP other than just mining.

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on achieving trusted!

Message one of the following enforcers to receive your in-game, discord and forum ranks!:

cowboy: cowboy™#6082

Howard Rice: Cheeseking21#5779

Mersman: mersman#8224

Sinister: Sinister#3344

In order to receive your forum rank message;

morgana: morgana#6840