Muffub

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199026366933

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:533050602

Discord User#: muff#1028

RP Name: John Jeliau Johnson

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes.

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot):

20230306161800_1.thumb.jpg.2148b11c36123743e0390769ca212d52.jpg

What are your active days/times on the server?

UTC+8

How many warnings/blacklists/softbans do you have? (Post a screenshot):

20230306161809_1.thumb.jpg.28b68e6fd88405355e692c4ca243ce67.jpg

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

Unfortunately I do not have any previous or current staff experience.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I do think that I deserve this role of being a staff because I think that I am a friendly guy, I know the rules very well, I am very well known in the community, I am (totally) a perfect guy to the staff people gang and would also be useful for the staff people gang I always do what I love doing, trying to give people fun and not let anyone ruin it. I would like to help new players to lead them to a smoother road than through the path of obstacles that they could have problems with. For example, I would tell them about the rules so they are able to not get themselves in trouble. 👍

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I was a dancer in my school's dancing team and we would have communicate with our dancers during practices to work as a team and becoming a good teammate is that you always need to listen and communicate. so, communicating to other fellow experienced staff members might be good. Such as, If I do not understand or I need help with a rule check, I can ask other staff members for help, but I can also do the same for other staff members.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

The qualities I will bring to the staff team is that I would be a useful person for the team. I would show good efforts into being a staff member. I also am never against someone or anybody no matter who i even encounter in sits. I am able to take things more seriously and not be a malaysian minging idiotic buffoon and not wasting any times doing sits but also do like to be nice and to show a little bit of politeness and positivity in sits

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes I agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes

20230306161800_1.thumb.jpg.08b9b278065a1d2c2f86f0a50f08f099.jpg

20230306161809_1.thumb.jpg.d5e82337ca32054d19b4a2e3b6e5079d.jpg

While your application is pretty basic, and it seems like you are rushing the staff ranks a little bit, i think its a literal crime to not give this guy a +1.

This application is well overdue, I've never seen this guy raise his voice, or get genuinely mad at someone. He is an absolute treat in PD events (when they happen) and is just the perfect guy to talk to all round. his guy is the exact kind of person i want to work with on the staff team, and im almost sure he will be on it in no time.

Good luck you absolute legend,

Waltbegr

+1

Need another john on the team, every interaction ive had with you has been positive and its always a highlight of my day having a conversation with you. your low amount of warns for your playtime is a massive + along side the fact that your event staff and your prior command experience you have the knowledge and skills to deal with players and enforce the rules

I Wish you luck

-john Kevin

+1, John has show complete commitment to the server within the past months, never had a negative interaction whatsoever, and a very calm and professional player.

Given you have plenty of experiencing managing players, alongside your relatively good warn/playtime ratio I cannot give a reason as to why you should not be given a chance to staff