John Jeliau Johnson's Event Staff Application :thumbup:

Muffub

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199026366933/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:533050602

Discord User#: muff#1028

RP Name: John Jeliau Johnson

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot):20230303233333_1.thumb.jpg.f35de074c99a950a77d85bc9d5aa17fc.jpg

What are your active days/times on the server?

UTC+8

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):20230303232648_1.thumb.jpg.4bd216b6d754d948e1ed8295e614d11d.jpg

sorry :sad:

Do you have any previous or current experience hosting server events? (Provide examples):

Yes but not really. When I was a 2IC, I was co-hosting in most of Leroy's previous PD events and helped him build a lot of things that is just for his events. and became a PD builder. (it does counts right?) (I don't know)

Provide some screenshots of some builds you have made on the server (Optional):20230303232854_1.thumb.jpg.bc87ad33dcab1d49ff1ded491998e52f.jpg

Why do you believe that you deserve the Event Staff role?:

Because, I would like to fill up the event staff and help out my good friends for events. And I am experienced with wiremod (and i am sound emitter expert). It's been months or maybe years of not making another application but hey i think it's the right time to apply for event staff. I am well known in the orbital servers community and pharam is a good man 👍

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

Just like what I said in the previous question, I am experience with wiremod and I can help out to fix event dupes and wiremods and be a good partner for other fellow event staffs. I could deal with not-so-fun people and show them what it's like to feel the justice that will be delivered by a 15 year old Malaysian that'll try to ruin our future plans and are just being an absolute minge.

List one unique event idea you can bring to the server:

Draw & Guess !!! You might be familiarized by Draw & Guess from "skribbl", "Quick, Draw!", and "Drawise" (any maybe other stuff idk)

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to host events?: Yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

• Like 1

Huge +1 with a kiss on the cheek!!

Hey orbital community, when I tell you John knows his stuff he actually does, his been a good person towards others and me in the orbital community, such as contributing to events or hosting events as a high rank pd, helping new players with rules or general building knowledge or as little as role playing for the community, besides that orbital does need events and a new event staff this will keep the player base and community to jump on and play the sever, yet I don’t know what types of events he will be hosting but knowing John he can bring a lot on his plate and has a lot of ideas, you’ll never know his next move. John is well know within the community and he would like to give more back by helping the community and staff team, everybody deserves a chance it’s up to him to prove it.

PS JOHN, your UGLY as usual ❤️

Goodluck my friend.

+1

John Jelaiu Johnson is a long time player of orbital, with that he can be trusted with his powers as event staff. Along with that he has command team experience meaning he has hosted events in the past!

i love u john jelaiu johnson xxxx good luck

+1

John has been around for a long time now and never once have I had a bad interaction with him. He is easily one of the most chill and humble players around. Although the application is kind of short, it's still fairly well written and his community presence alone makes up for any negatives. In addition, having previous event building experience is great and being able to do wiremod is even better.

I have no doubt he will do well in this role and I hope we can see him on the team soon!