Joe Pesci/Frothyz4Dayz Trusted Application

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mincast2/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57777126 or 76561198075819980

Your in-game name: Joe Pesci/ Frothyz4Dayz

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1628426034302.png.dc76f2696d736d02f15065968fe901e0.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):1628425928020.thumb.png.d0c37995d55990bdcfcac036de9110f2.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

See above image

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Personally, I believe I deserve trusted due to my presence in the ooc community and positive in game interactions.

Within the actual game, I try to the best of my ability to roleplay properly and creatively following all rules that apply to my current situation. I attempt to interact with other players in order to create a fun and enjoyable atmosphere for all as the game wouldn't operate with a people who instantly reject other players and play only within their own community. When someone within game or discord asks a question regarding something in game I attempt to help them to the fullest extent, even setting up examples to show them what or how to do their desired outcome. Alongside within the discord and the forums, as well as ooc chat within game, I attempt to fully interact in conversations in order to boost interaction between players.

Due to my ability to follow rules, create and enhance in game (positive) situations, give useful information and interact within the ooc community civilised. I believe I deserve Trusted.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

With a trusted rank, I will be able to gain more privileges to create newer roleplay scenarios. HOWEVER, It will enable me to help and interact within the community better as it shows that I am an approachable user who can be relied on to help or aid new or uncertain players. In practice allowing me to help more people, participate in discussions and ensure people have an overall positive experience within the server and its greater community

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, I am certain I'm familiar with the rules and guidelines

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Absolutely

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Definitely

1628426031220.png.c7988f6bee8da85d96b2d7134fefb194.png

• Like 1

Hey mate

I'll start off with saying your playtime and forum/discord activity is great..

Being active isn't all though..

I can also say that 0 warns for 3D+ playtime is fantastic, this shows me you understand the rules well and have no intention to purposely break them.

I personally havnt had any dramas with you in game, you've always been friendly to me and I've seen you helping other players through OOC and voice chat.

I really don't have anything bad to say about you, +1

Wish you all the best with your application.

• Like 2

Hey Joe,

From my experiences with you, I can say they have all been great! You are always active, calm and polite and I believe you to be well-deserving of this trusted role. You have no warns, perfect with your amount of game-time and you also appear online and active in roleplay whenever I see you on. Its going to have to be a +1 from me. Hope to see more from you on the server, all the best to you and your application.

-Jack Stone

• Like 1

Guest andrew

+1

I believe Frothyz4Dayz should get the role trusted because he has no warnings, has a great playtime, and is a great roleplayer.

[HEADING=2][/HEADING]