Joe Banks Staff Application

Joe Bank

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198420245492/

SteamID: 76561198420245492

Discord User#: TheMightyMidget#5279

RP Name: Joe Banks

Country/Time Zone: Australia/AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1669892179181.png.665fa0f6eef7514c6be316e87d638bd4.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Refer to screenshot below

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1669891499119.thumb.png.3a7bbbb9508d425a30d3a29536ca2703.png

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): I havent had past staff experience but I have watched over alot in this server and many other servers to get a feel of what it is to be a staff member.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I feel that I can commit to this staff position because I know how people can be in this community and how I can make myself improve this server by committing and providing teamwork at its best

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): If myself cannot simply handle something lets say if I was new to being a staff I would simply ask another moderator or higher to help me out in a situation follow me through so I can understand it and how I can prevent it from happening again in the future and also return the favour to others who may be new as a staff. But I can mainly just help with communication because I feel like that is key without any its no help being a staff member and that I can provide the hours into helping others and the staff team to be able to make the server better than its already has been

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: Despite my Age I am quite mature especially in staff scenarios but I can be a funny bloke when it comes to non staff situations and roleplaying. I can always help new people out in the server if they are lost or if they need help with anything that they ask.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Absolutely 100%

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Understood And Agreed

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes Straight Away

1669891471691.thumb.png.63527e050324fbc58a0c66192e23762d.png

Edited by Joe Bank

I am willing to change my mind if I see some improvements to the issues listed below.

This -1 is only because I do not know who you are and have not had many interactions with you. I am sure that this is likely to change if you play more on this server. I do not believe you are active enough on this server to warrant becoming staff.

This staff application post is at the time of writing the whole entirety of your forum activity. Your only recent discord activity is one picture posted in the discord Media channel. While you have had prior discord activity it is from a long time ago and there is not enough of it to warrant a +1.

Your total playtime is somewhat lacking for staff however your total of one warning only is insanely good.

Your application itself is lacking in detail and appears to be low effort. "Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):" I found this particular section to be extremely lacking and you did not provide an example, only a theoretical scenario.

Best of luck

And again if I do see improvement I am willing to change my mind and possibly give you a +1.

• Like 2

I suggest you apply for trusted first before applying to staff.

Your application lacks a lot of detail needed. Answering questions with a few sentences makes it look rushed.

Details you can add are examples of IRL times you have experienced teamwork. AKA, a sport, a job, something in school. It can be anything. Another thing you can add are some personality traits you have that make you a good candidate.

I'd like to see some more activity from you on the server and on other platforms such as forums and discord. This can be by joining calls, reacting to posts or making forum posts in discussion. On the server, you can answer questions in OOC or just roleplay with people.

You seem like a decent player, I just suggest you improve on these things.

Zoe

• Like 1

Starting off, I have not chatted with you and have no clue who you are. Second, forum activity is piss poor, as this is your first and only post on the forums. App can be more detailed.

You should start by getting more known within the community. That can be interacting with others on the forums. Make sure to have a detailed app next time and finally, play more, as I think 4 days is not enough time.

Hey Joe, starting off can't say I've seen you around too often on the server and much like my fellow staff have said you have no forum activity which needs to change as staff members are expected to be active on all platforms of the community. Additionally 4 days of playtime while it does mean you can apply it doesn't mean you should you're still relatively new to the server and not too well known within the community.

Heres what needs to change. Forum activity needs serious improvement react to people's post, reply to applications and make discussions. Interact with the community more create RP situations play PD to further your place within the server and finally apply for trusted I feel this is a stepping stone for all staff members as it shows that you at the very least are well known and can be as the name suggests trusted

Wishing you the best of luck!

Sorry, Joe but I don't think I have seen you in-game at all. So as others have said, there are a few things that you need to work on before I believe you should be given a staff rank on orbital. To start off you need to increase your community presence by being more active in-game while also becoming more active on the forums and discord. Another this is that your application is quite lacking in detail so I recommend adding more to it.

A good thing is that you only have a single warning from over a year ago, which shows you know the rules to a degree.

However in this case the negatives outweigh the positives a lot. So for the previously stated reasons, I will, unfortunately, be giving you a -1. I hope to see you use the criticism I have given you to your advantage. Good luck Joe

-ZomZie

Hello Joe,

Its a -1 from me,

To start of I have no clue who you are, Your first forum post is this application, no discord activity at all, i feel as if you have no community interaction as proven from the activity on all three, these are main factors we look for when people applying for staff.

Barely have hit the staff minimum playtime to apply, the one thing that isnt actually bad about this application is the application itself its well written id say.

I must honest feedback is that you need to increase all activity on all of our community pages, Forums, discord, in game.

Best of luck

Sorry man but like everyone else im not really sure who you are which may mean your not that active on the server, your application isn't really the best. I reckon you should add more to the "Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:" And also on "What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:". Also you just have the bare minimum of playtime required and feel like it would be too early for you to hold the staff role.

GoodLuck

- Derk

Starting of I Don`t see you with the game, or within discord as well showing me that your not that active but your application could do with some huge improvement from just more detail on the simple stuff, honestly man just try to be more active within the community and create a good title towards yourself

Best of luck - Ruby Bartosh

Your amount of warns is really good but I have never actually seen you in-game other than just on the tab menu and your playtime is only just at the minimum for staff which (in my opinion) is not enough for staff.

I would recommend playing more often and being more active on discord & forums and trying to be in more RP situations so the community can get to know you better.

Aside from what everyone else has mentioned above, you're just not online enough. According to logs, the last time you connected to the server was exactly one week ago today.

Screenshot2022-12-09003351.png.97355f6f3421772913203819d7938e4e.png

Clearly, you're not as dedicated to the position as you might claim to be, and this just becomes more evident after seeing that many people are unfamiliar with you. You need to become more active and try your best to get to know more of the community before I can confidently endorse you for the role.

Other people have also mentioned that you have very little activity within the forums and the Discord, so if you could improve within these areas, that would be great.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck with your application.

DENIED

[JUSTIFY]Poor community feedback, it appears that you are highly inactive and are not as committed to the position as you claim to be; please check the responses on your application thread and use them as a reference to work with; don't give up and try harder. Apply again in two weeks.[/JUSTIFY]