Jenin's Trusted Application

Jenin

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198999422297

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:519578284

Discord User#: Radio#6542

Your in-game name: Jenin Tanimoto

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

20220922114018_1.thumb.jpg.fb8893947fbc534179eb44dbe4ea1ca1.jpg

My game time is currently 2 Days and 20 Hours on the server.

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

20220922113139_1.thumb.jpg.30f9e51a21064ac6e3bd9ba645ce328e.jpg

Only 3 Inactive Warns

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

20220922113139_1.thumb.jpg.30f9e51a21064ac6e3bd9ba645ce328e.jpg

0 Softbans or Blacklists.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

(I decided to edit this from Conan's response)(4:31 AM... yeah)

To start this off, I used to only play of Superior Servers. I didn't have any special roles like being an admin or what not, I did however have a problem with keeping my money and guns due to the fact that I usually just give it away to people who want/need it. I also made friends with a few admins on their server, and I usually just played as a police officer even though I'd just get harassed for doing my job.

I believe I deserve trusted because of my dedication to any task at hand... like keeping this rank... I also believe I deserve it due to the reason of my attempts to create entertaining rp environments, my ability to work with others... or the time I've spent on the server. What I mean by creating entertaining environments, like wouldn't it be funny if there was a fight club that was just hostages fighting each other for freedom? Or even just a gang of free runners doing dumb stuff like raiding with only knives.

I want to acquire this rank because I have a fondness for the server and although I've got 3 warns, I assure you I'm not trying to do anything against the rules. My intention is to just have fun with what I have available without causing too many problems.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I've helped the community before by giving them guns and money if they need it. I've also given help to new players on how to use certain roles like Night Club Manager and Cook. Or even my reliability as a Police Officer even though I'm only an Senior Constable.

Anyways, I can assure you that I'll give assistance to new players if they need it and also continue to be involved in the community however I can.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

I believe that I am well acquainted with the server rules and will do my best not to break any in the future.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I understand that this rank something to earn and it will be taken away if misused.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I assure you that I don't intend on abusing any powers brought with this rank, I agree with the terms.

Edited by Jenin

Hey boss, I've seen you around a fair bit and in all honesty you are an exceptionally pleasant guy, and I would really absolutely +1 this. However, this application is extremely minimal in detail, something that unfortunately will absolutely play to your own detriment in spite of your friendly nature.

I really think you would fit this role, however the application doesn't support that. Therefore, it's best you flesh it out a bit, elaborate on anything "I can create new RP environments with the jobs brought with acquiring it", you should expand upon that and explain how. Make your application unique and make it stand out because I sincerely believe that you are someone who would do the rank justice.

Good luck man.

Hello Jenin, giving a -1 because of a few things. Starting with the first one, your activity on the forums is really poor, two messages on the forums is really bad. Second, people simply have no clue on who you are. And finally, 3 warns in the same month and with only 2 days of playtime is not a good look.

Now, to fix this problems, you need to start being more activity on the forums, as it shows the community that you care. Building on that, people can start to know who you are and start to make a name for yourself. And with the warns, try and go a month or two without being warn while also being active.

+1

I'm giving you a +1 here as you have been an active and positive member of the community in game. You have been friendly and courteous in the interactions I've had with you in the past. I believe you have good intentions for the server and you are not one to push the boundaries of what is acceptable in the rules.

I understand Cunt has mentioned you have 3 warns in the amount of playtime you have but this shows me that you are actively participating in RP and have been made aware of requirements and rules of the server. You've not had repeat warns of similar types and I take it that you've learnt the lessons needed from them.

I wish you the best with your application and thank you for the time taken to apply for this role.

I’m going to give you a +1 purely through my experience/interacts with you.

While your warns aren’t the greatest look, I’ve been able to interact with you in roleplay as a couple different roles.

With all that being said from what I’ve seen in some of the other replies, maybe you should take some time to help other community members become more familiar with you.

Edited by Mason Evergreen