Jenin Tanimoto's Staff Application

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198957790111

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:498762191

Discord User#: Radio#6542

RP Name: Jenin Tanimoto

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes, I have one.

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot):20230301161114_1.thumb.jpg.6ba3c62fb1d4f558970341384e006f6a.jpgWhat are your active days/times on the server?

My active times are from 4PM-10PM on weekdays and 8AM-2AM on weekendss

How many warnings/blacklists/softbans do you have? (Post a screenshot):20230301161706_1.thumb.jpg.42dd91209a8e81fa1c2aa43661f9f73b.jpgDo you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I have no previous staff experience but I am open to learning the steps to join the orbital servers' staff team. However I used to run an active discord server with over 100 people. It was more of a joke server but rules were still enforced, I had to deal with 'raids' and trolls, and other 'funny' characters.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I am an active within the community and supposedly well known. I understand the rules of the server and remind people when they are doing something wrong. I also assist the community however I can, like giving new players knowledge on how to make money or how a job works, or basically giving away money. I just hope to have the chance to help keep this server from MRDMers and other pests on the server. .

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I used to work at a race course where we set up for events and venues, I worked with a few other people to set up tables and sort them out for a business meeting. I'd work with 4 different people, I'd set up the tables, someone would place the covers on the chairs etc. I believe it shows I know my way around teamwork and commitment to my job.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

More or less what I already bring to the server, I help out however I can. I do believe I could be a valuable asset due to my insomnia and the fact I am online when others aren't.

I'm unbiased and usually think outside the box. I believe the rules were made to be followed and should be followed accordingly, I believe I'm more mature than I used to be and I'd be a great asset on the team.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I agree to only use my powers appropriately and not abuse them.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I understand that my powers will be stripped completely if I abuse said power.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Ofcourse I agree to follow the staff expectations, I get that it's a responsibility and not something to abuse. I will make it my priority to follow the guidelines.

Big +1

Jenin is one of the friendliest users on orbital and is always making fun builds, basing with new players and teaching them. He's always having a good time and not being toxic even when there's people like Luis Zhaung RDMing him 60 times. I believe a personality like jenin tomatos is a good fit for the staff team, along with the fact that he's on 24/7

MASSIVE +1

I have known Jenin for quite a while, he has let people like me and lots of others base with him when they are lonely or when they want to have some fun on the server. Jenin is a very kind and selfless individual and I think nobody deserves to be staff more than him! Good luck, Jenin!

• Like 1

+1

Jenin is a very active member of the community and is always helping out new player learn the ropes of the rules and jobs

i believe with the help of staff jenin could further this ability

you haven't gained a warn in nearly a month which shows your knowledge of the rules along side your playtime of 2 weeks

I hope to speak to you as a member of the team and i wish you luck

- John Kevin

• Like 1

+1

Jenin is a great community member with a proven record to be a stable person. I believe strongly that he has good intentions for the server and will contribute to it greatly as a staff member! I can vouch that he is on during late nights and that if he was a staff member, it would help greatly with keeping some sort of order at night.

I believe a weak point in Jenin's application and from his character in my interactions with him is that he is a stickler for rules. My main worry is that he enforces the rules too strictly and may come across as being too imposing. In counter to this, I have seen him help at least one newbie to the server to make them understand the rules. I do like that he thinks about the rules of the server and educates others on how to roleplay within the server's rules.

Nevertheless, I believe Jenin has great potential to develop into a kind and caring staff member that will encourage the server's players to have fun and roleplay. Thank you for applying :)

Jenin,

its a +1 From me.

Great knowledge of server rules sometime reminding me of some easy guy to deal with warns are really low hoping to see you in the staffing team soon. (also we need more commissioners) :D

• Like 1

Jenin I'm unsure where I stand on this application, however taking all my recent interactions into account with you, I cannot help but to feel you are uncontrolled and unreasonable when it comes to sorting 'political' issues out within the server. Within the interaction I had encountered, I provided a solution to you at hand, and instead of taking my advice you showed no respect toward me and how to handle this situation efficently and effectively. If you cannot do this to a current staff member on the server, then how can I personally vouch for you when you interact with other players (especially new ones) on the server when punishing them accordingly.

I cannot deny that you are a dedicated player on the server and for that I had to take into account. You interact in a mostly positive way on a daily basis, however this one personal interaction I cannot shake. I'm more than welcome for you to have a chat with me and work it out, but for the meantime I'm going to be keeping this as a -1 for this reason.

Please do not let this deter you, as seen above you have much support and this is merely only my opinion, and given that I can see improvement and such situations like this unlike to occur again, I cannot see why you shouldn't be given a chance.

• Like 2