Jenin Tanimoto's Commissioner Application

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:519578284

Discord User#: Radio#6542

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

20230325132317_1.thumb.jpg.9e5b101bfde192ee114dd0b87a4dafab.jpgHow many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):dfsafsaas.thumb.PNG.ffc1a0db1411bff5bba33afbc5b81dff.PNG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Look at the image above.

What is your current Police rank?:

Senior Sergeant (2iC)

What is your current SWAT rank?:

Private First Class

What is your current Detective rank?:

Detective

What are your other ranks? (Sniper, Medic, etc.):

Private

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner/Commander/Dt-CO?:

I have had experience as 2iC and believe my skills would be better as a Commissioner, I understand the rules of being PD thoroughly and wish to bring my knowledge to the new probational constables who join. Over the past week, I have trained quite a few newbies and seen how test grading works, Plus I have helped Co-Host Patrols with DJBurek.

I got to train a few probational constables as 2iC and hope to be able to become Commissioner to make it more active with how I'm active every day.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

I would say 'More or less what I already do' but I would be wrong. I know the ropes and I can teach constables how to not get demoted for stupid reason (cough cough, 'TROOPER').

I could start patrols more often so constables don't have to question when they are going to rank up, and I can help mark tests instead of having probationals wait an hour for it to be marked.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

-I'm quite active.

-I want to help train new players.

-I'm determined to try new things.

-I want to try hosting events.

Additional Comments:

You may say I don't play PD much but I always swapped jobs whenever someone needed training.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?:

Yes I understand the responsibility of the role of Commissioner.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree that my power will be stripped if i misuse it.

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?:

Ofcourse, I will follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given, It's an important role in the PD and not just something handed out.

• Like 1

+1

Decent guy, willing to contribute to a team of people and thats what we are looking for in the command team!!!

Application is half decent, definitely could have been better, however, better than most. Active throughout the server and in hopes he does get commissioner I have no doubt that he will put majority of that activity into the command team and PD as a whole.

Goodluck.